News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mr. French's name change got me thinking...

Started by McBridefan1, January 28, 2010, 02:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NogoodBoyo

I used to be no good at all on the motherboard, boyo.  Now I'm not too bad at all thank you for asking.  But I still preferred my mate Old Syd Bygger's name to Rambo Syd Rumpo 0f the Old Billy
Nogood "McFanning the bride now, isit" Boyo

Scrumpy

On the Offal, I was 'Scrumpy' (pronounced 'scrum pie'). Then I went over to the TIFF board and morphed into 'Scrumpy' (pronounced 'Se croom pee'). Now, on FOF, I have become 'Scrumpy' (pronounced 'Scrum pee').

I doubt many have made the link to be honest, but it has been me all along. :-\
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

RidgeRider

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 29, 2010, 11:51:00 PM
On the Offal, I was 'Scrumpy' (pronounced 'scrum pie'). Then I went over to the TIFF board and morphed into 'Scrumpy' (pronounced 'Se croom pee'). Now, on FOF, I have become 'Scrumpy' (pronounced 'Scrum pee').

I doubt many have made the link to be honest, but it has been me all along. :-\

I am nominating this post as post of day! Brilliant, Scrumpee!

RidgeRider

Quote from: McBridefan1 on January 28, 2010, 02:49:57 PM
tis a good start, and a helpful thread... the fulham scapegoat, I knew that... ok I only assumed, now I know... Thanks ridgey and LB two shocking reveals there... I've only ever been McBridefan1 but that's because I'm an unimaginative p**** and I also want people to remember me, for better or for worse.

Unimaginative you're not. If there is one person I remember from the old Offal it was you. I have to say, I got more chuckles out of your posts than nearly anyone else and frankly there were some pretty damn clever people on that board and fortunately most of them are here now. Too many to name really.

I distinctly remember a thread that was started to see who would actually post the last post on the thread. Can't remember the title of it but it just went on forever. You had some clever quips in that thread that I found hilarious.

McBridefan1

Old Brown shoe, you will always be an old brown shoe to me... but in a good way.
Nogood is and always was nogood... but in a good way
Scrum pie, Se croom pee, Scrum pee, I noticed, but you have always been Scrumpy to me... but in a good way.
And Ridgey, the thread you are thinking of is entitled "Last one to respond, wins"... and I believe I was dead last... but in a good way.