watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

IF BEING A FULHAM FAN....

Started by NogoodBoyo, December 15, 2012, 05:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NogoodBoyo

....means stamping my little feet, going all topsypurple, tearing my hair out, screaming at fellow fans and hammering my keyboard like a roid-ridden rottie at the loss of a football game, thank god I'm only a Fulham supporter.
And eff Shankly's moronic statement, life is more important than football.
Nogood "things like Newtown tend to put these things into perspextive, they do" Boyo

Peabody

Well said Boyo, this was a football match that we lost and indeed, many were predictiong we would loose. OK our performance was not good but compared to events of yesterday there is no comparison.

nose

i know we are laid back as fulham fans but not express gross displeasure after that pathetic excuse for an attempt at a game of football would be to condone those overpaid prima donnas especially the special one from bulgaria who apparently can do no wrong. the fact he completely destabilises the team being an irrelevance.

trying to link our frustration here at football to a true outrage there is not at all sensible, as well you know,  

Beefy

Quote from: nose on December 15, 2012, 05:46:04 PM
i know we are laid back as fulham fans but not express gross displeasure after that pathetic excuse for an attempt at a game of football would be to condone those overpaid prima donnas especially the special one from bulgaria who apparently can do no wrong. the fact he completely destabilises the team being an irrelevance.

trying to link our frustration here at football to a true outrage there is not at all sensible, as well you know, 

I agree. Sometimes I feel like we're too laid back as fans. We need to let it be known somehow that today's performance was unacceptable.

Burt

I was one of the lucky ones with a restricted view, so I only had to put up with seeing so much of the rubbish.  

Berserker

Well i can't turn my head and i have a sore neck after seeing an osteopath yesterday. Couldn't get to the match as it is so bad, now eating a few Roses and watching my newly arrived DVD of the old series of Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy, i'm hoping this will help me to get myself over the result. If that doesn't work i might have to resort to going to see the Hobbit later!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

Just as well you stayed at home Mrs B. Quite the worst performance I have seen for years...

Berserker

Oh dear, won't bother watching MOTD then. Was going to start my blog this weekend, maybe won't now as it could be too negative
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Rhys Lightning 63

From the time I left my seat to the time I got home, the only words I said out loud were

1. love: As I went back through the turnstiles
2. love: As I got into the lift at Waterloo

Apart from those two words, I am utterly speechless. How can we play THAT badly against one of our biggest rivals
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

VB

On the other hand that Petric goal made me over £100.
:wine: :xmas bell: :merry christmas: :xmas bell: :wine:
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same