more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

February Fixture Changes

Started by mr-ska, December 04, 2012, 11:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr-ska

Tuesday 4 December 2012 11:00

The kick-off times for two of Fulham's home games in February have been changed for live television coverage.

The Whites' clash with Manchester United on Saturday 2nd February will now kick-off at the later time of 5.30pm and will be shown live on ESPN.

And Fulham's fixture with Stoke City on Saturday 23rd February will now start at the earlier time of 12.45pm. The clash with the Potters will be shown live on Sky.

Earlier this season, Fulham lost 3-2 to United at Old Trafford. More recently, the Whites went down to a 1-0 defeat to Stoke at the Britannia Stadium.

ScalleysDad

Thanks for that. Quite possibly the most useful bit of information all day. Watching Stoke before lunch time .......................... sheesh!

os5889

Except there is no Saturday 3rd February 2013....

Burt

Quote from: os5889 on December 04, 2012, 11:38:37 AM

There is however a Saturday 23 February, which as luck would have it coincides with the Stoke game  :dft011:

os5889

Quote from: Burt on December 04, 2012, 11:48:39 AM
Quote from: os5889 on December 04, 2012, 11:38:37 AM

There is however a Saturday 23 February, which as luck would have it coincides with the Stoke game  :dft011:

What you saying, the club is human and makes mistakes? I dont believe it!

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Travers Barney

I know its a stretch away but Stoke will hardly bring any given the time of the ko so I reckon  the club will or should deem this one of the £5 bring a mate games...good partisan crowd required for that mob.

Might even consider purchasing a couple of additional tickets for myself for this one..one in the riverside and one in the stevenage road and alternate at half time just to send some words of encouragement to that charmer Wilkinson....knowing my luck he'll probably be serving one of his suspensions.

coyw
We are the whites

alexbishop

They really do know how to pick the big games for tv...not!

Stoke will be a terrible lunchtime kick off, probably 1-0 to us or 0-0

Man U we'll probably get smashed 5-0 again haha!
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

tomcolemanfry

Stoke at home @ 12:45 is a laughing stock. Sky doing well is there search for entertainment...

..having said that, it'll probably be a goal fest now.

Travers Barney

2 mates for a £5 each confirmed for the visit of Pulis's charmers...they must have read this thread.

coyw
We are the whites