watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR v Fulham match thread

Started by The King, December 15, 2012, 02:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flupp

"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

SaltfordWhite

They keep going  backwards!

God The Mechanic

QPR look to have about 3/4 more players out there.  Always to the second ball, always with options when in possession.

craig10

Quote from: ScalleysDad on December 15, 2012, 04:47:02 PM
Petric comes on, gets shot on target, hassles their back four and scores. Rodders starts ahead of him and does nothing. Again the pointy finger is aimed at Jol.

berba also started ahead of him and did nothing

BestOfBrede

If we weren't playing the ha ha's the reaction would not be this overly emotive! Agreed it is terrible but we have played poorly many many times and will do again. It ain't the end of the world -Yet!

MJG

Petric comes on, gets shot on target, hassles their back four and scores. Rodders starts ahead of him and does nothing. Again the pointy finger is aimed at Jol.
you could add all the team to that list

LordNelson

But we beat Norwich 5-0.   :hook:
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

MJG

Quote from: BestOfBrede on December 15, 2012, 04:48:32 PM
If we weren't playing the ha ha's the reaction would not be this overly emotive! Agreed it is terrible but we have played poorly many many times and will do again. It ain't the end of the world -Yet!
Disagree, its not who, but how we are playing. no fight, no skill, no composure...nothing

Bassey the warrior

Let me be clear Baird isn't the only one to blame but he's been the worst player on the pitch for me. Distribution so so poor by his standards.

RoyTund

I doubt there is has been a worse individual performance for us in the premier league than that of baird's today

bill taylors apprentice

There are a number of average players in our squad who would play well in a good side but we have too many average players in the starting eleven every week.
The likes of hughes and hangerland are exposed by too many poor midfield players, sidwell and Diarra are good team players but shouldn't be running the show together. baird has been exposed to often and regardless of his commitment is not good enough for the premier.
I would rather see Kasami given a run of games in the centre than continue with baird

Bassey the warrior

Petric had a run in the team and didn't impress, Rodallega on the other hand was excellent against Newcastle. No one impressed today.

FC Silver Fox

far too little... far too late.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Enter the Frei

shocking performance, move on to next week and hopefully play a bit better.

RoyTund

I was waiting till after today to bet on qpr's relegation.  Still nailed on in my option but now with better odds.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: RoyTund on December 15, 2012, 04:52:30 PM
I doubt there is has been a worse individual performance for us in the premier league than that of baird's today

Woh there. Is your memory really that good? That's a grand statement.

Walsh

I can't believe we got smashed by QPR, we looked like the team battling for relegation.

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

rusty shackleford

Thats the worst ive seen in a long time.

Also, it was the most predictable result of all time

craig10

we are easy to beat... or certainly stop scoring
play a 4.4.2 and simply hold ur positions... we dont have the creativity to score..
the first 1/4 of the season we were looking class down either wing with Kaka and Duffers with the overlapping of Riise and Reither and that is were our creativity has come from however everytime we start Richardson that doesnt exsist.
i understand starting him against a top 6 side if you want the extra cover for Riise but not so much against QPR

and the obvious lack of ability in the centre of midfield... when they play at 100% Baird and Sidwell do a job but anything less than that they simply arent good enough