watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FA Youth Cup

Started by Jamie88, December 15, 2012, 02:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie88

Belter of a match, Fulham won 6-4 after extra time when 10-man Middlesbrough came back from 3-1 down with 10 men to finish 3-3 at full time.

SouthfieldWhite

Did not think we were going to break them down and then  Boro broke in extra time to make it 3-4 and I feared the worse but once we got the equaliser , I knew we'd go on and win it, good to finally see Moussa Dembele play and once again Pat Roberts did well when we got him on the ball, Boro also missed a pen at 3-1 down, think we will have to up our game when we travel to Arsenal in the next round

Jamie88

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on December 15, 2012, 03:26:26 PM
Did not think we were going to break them down and then  Boro broke in extra time to make it 3-4 and I feared the worse but once we got the equaliser , I knew we'd go on and win it, good to finally see Moussa Dembele play and once again Pat Roberts did well when we got him on the ball, Boro also missed a pen at 3-1 down, think we will have to up our game when we travel to Arsenal in the next round

Agree we need to up our game, Boro are probably the worst side we've played this season in the U18s and we should not be conceding 4 goals to them with 11 men, let alone 10! Nevertheless, great result