watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team for Liverpool

Started by MJG, December 15, 2012, 06:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

See no point in dropping Rodders just because Petric comes on and has a deflected shot when we are attacking for the first time in the game. Matters not what team we put out at Liverpool as we wont bother to have a shot until we are two down. Petric and Berbatov don't work together and Rodders cannot work without any service and as isolated as he was at QPR.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MJG

There is a good argument to drop all of the midfield four and freshen it up.
But I can guarantee if Jol picks a couple of youngsters for next week and we lose, that will be their one chance gone and will be dropped for the home game on boxing day.
I suspect he will field the same team if possible (Kelly in for Reither) and say they need to make up for yesterday. That would be a mistake I think.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: MJG on December 16, 2012, 03:22:15 PM
But I can guarantee if Jol picks a couple of youngsters for next week and we lose, that will be their one chance gone and will be dropped for the home game on boxing day.
I suspect he will field the same team if possible (Kelly in for Reither) and say they need to make up for yesterday. That would be a mistake I think.
If he decides to give the youngsters a chance he has to make sure it's not the only one. Players do need a good run of games to get into a rhythm.

MJG

Quote from: Mr Fulham on December 16, 2012, 03:26:09 PM
Quote from: MJG on December 16, 2012, 03:22:15 PM
If he decides to give the youngsters a chance he has to make sure it's not the only one. Players do need a good run of games to get into a rhythm.
you know I agree with that and would give anyone starting the liverpool game the four game run we have. Tell Kasami/Kaca/Frei etc that your in, now show me what you can do.

MasterHaynes

We have to play Karagounis, we need to pack our midfield with 4 players that will play at the pace Liverpool will. Baird just wanted too much time on the ball yesterday and when harried kept giving the ball away. Karagounis showed against Sunderland he can spray the ball wide. Hopefully Diarra will be fit to take suspended Sidwells place. Berba can hold the ball up so well , we must play him up front and support him with players coming through from Midfield which we can do with 4 in midfield

JackyFulham90

Berba upfront again is key although I got a feeling Petric may start at Anfield

bigalffc

I would put baird at RB Karagounis and if fit diarra in centre mid and kaka out wide left. petric in the hole and berba up nfront
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

JackyFulham90

Schwarzer

Kelly Hughes Hangeland Riise

Duff Karagounis Diarra Kacaniklic

Petric

Berbatov

Etheridge , Senderos , Baird , Kasami , Frei , Dejagah , Rodallega