watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

credit to QPR

Started by Jack Fulham, December 15, 2012, 07:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

Played us off the park today, way more desire and beat us to every second ball. I know we were shocking but they shut us down completely. They have a decent chance of staying up if they continue to play like that.

our performance though  :doh:

looks like we're gonna have to throw money at our problems in January.

Burt

Best chant of the day:

"How sh1t must you be, we're winning at home".

So true, we were dire today, they weren't great, but it was as if we turned up and expected them to roll over, and didn't know what to do when they actually showed a bit of fight.

1-2 flattered us.

keith

They did deserve it, you are so right.

Oiseau

I didn't think they played that well. We flattered them. You're right that they deserved the win, though.

Cisse and Taarabt are enormously selfish players. They kept getting forward with another player free in a better position and just plowing onward instead. Both of their goalkeepers (not that they were tested much) had questionable distribution. SwP was fairly anonymous given all the space he was getting.

Mackie was excellent, though. I'd love him at Fulham. I also rate Hill, Hoilett and Granero. It was a shame not to see them.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Sorry I can't agree they were poor, just not as poor as us today...

Scrumpy

Agree with the OP. After nearly 4 months without a win, you can't begrudge Rangers this one. They deserved it and (say it quietly) will probably have enough to stay up.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Julius Geezer

We made them look half decent today.

But they're not, they're piss poor and will still go down.

That is what was so shameful about our performance.

Flupp

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on December 15, 2012, 07:55:27 PM
Sorry I can't agree they were poor, just not as poor as us today...

Agree.....

Without the lucky first one it would be a 0-0 !!!!!
"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

Logicalman

Quote from: Julius Geezer on December 15, 2012, 09:35:10 PM
We made them look half decent today.

But they're not, they're piss poor and will still go down.

That is what was so shameful about our performance.

just follows on from the Sunderland game then.

Alternative

Quote from: Jack Fulham on December 15, 2012, 07:01:08 PM
looks like we're gonna have to throw money at our problems in January.

No, a good kick up the arse is all that is required.

JimmyDunnesBum

thankfully we were playing qpr today ... a decent side would have put ten past us.

The Doctor

Quote from: Burt on December 15, 2012, 07:03:42 PM
Best chant of the day:

"How sh1t must you be, we're winning at home".

So true, we were dire today, they weren't great, but it was as if we turned up and expected them to roll over, and didn't know what to do when they actually showed a bit of fight.

1-2 flattered us.

What Burt said.

It's like we assumed they'd be an easy game and were there for the taking.  Slack attitude, Fulham.  A fecking disgrace today.  Buck your ideas up

Snibbo

I thought they'd run out of puff and hope until their first fortunate goal. That revived them. Not that we ever deserved to get a point, but if that deflection hadn't gone in, it was destined for 0-0 or 0-1.  Having said that, I think it's a severe wake up call for us. For Hangeland in particular, he either needs to sign a new contract or bugger off - the way he's playing he can bugger off, great servant though he's been over the years. We can now see for certain that the likes of Richardson and Rod are inferior, that Baird is an average utility player, that Sidwell is an average toiler, that Schwarzer is over the hill, that Riise is past it. All now indisputable.

F(f)CUK

First half we were given possession but got nowhere near their goal. Second half we didn't even have possession.

QPR deserve a lot of credit, but we need to get back to our game and play with much more pace.