watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Worst football match you've ever seen

Started by Mr_Moon, December 17, 2012, 02:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

The night at the cottage when we gave Hull the double over us, they had one kick of the ball towards our goal in the 92nd minute and scored

DiegoFulham

Quote from: epsomraver on December 17, 2012, 11:41:29 PM
The night at the cottage when we gave Hull the double over us, they had one kick of the ball towards our goal in the 92nd minute and scored

yesss that game.... :/ and also the Blackburn game when they scored in the last min in the same season....
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

HatterDon

Quote from: DiegoFulham on December 18, 2012, 12:21:07 AM

yesss that game.... :/ and also the Blackburn game when they scored in the last min in the same season....

The six points we dropped to each of those sorry sides were enough to keep them in the Premier League that season.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MJG

Pick a game...any game in the run up to Branfoot getting the sack. So many to choose from I can't pick just one.

dgnffc

I think the worst game I have ever seen was back in the 70's one Boxing day at home to Orient when both teams played out a really boring 0-0 draw. Neither side attempted anything - it just seemed they'd agreed to share the points so they could nurse their hangovers.

Burt

Oh yes I remember that game... But we played them off the park and did everything apart from score. Then they did just that with their first attack of the game deep in to stoppage time...

We actually didn't play too badly over the 90, which is why I didn't mention this game.

res

0-0 home against Hereford who were down to 9 men after 30 minutes-in the mid 90s when we were worse than awful. Despite the 2 man advantage we created nothing....and Hereford hit the bar in the last few minutes so nearly won it!

Others include 0-2 home defeat against the mighty Hayes in the FA Cup

Funniest (which means that it was not necessarily the worst) was 1-2 at home to 10 man Colchester when we contrived to score an O.G. (Mark Blake) in the last minute to gift the win to Colchester when Blake and our keeper (Jim Stannard) were the only players in our half.

HatterDon

FA Cup final many years ago between Chelsea and Leeds. 0-0 after 120 minutes. No penalties so it went to a 120 minute 0-0 replay. It was finally decided in the SECOND replay, but nobody really gave a rats by that time.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

PokerMatt

It has to be the other night: Hastings v Harrogate. Most dull first half in history, literally nothing happened, I couldn't tell you one bit of action.

Then second half a pen was scored, I was all set to leave and then Harrogate went and bloody equalised in the 89th, setting up another hideous 30 mins and pens.

Was on ESPN, should have sold my ticket for the 300% increase they were being bought for and watched it on a stream. At least then I could have been warm and doing something else, even watch a tap drip for 90 minutes.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

SouthfieldWhite

MJG

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on December 18, 2012, 03:33:27 PM
Most games under Bracewell  :55:
oh how we all miss the old 5-3-2 formation or was it 5-5-0?