https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team for Saturday?

Started by Tomo, December 21, 2012, 12:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomo

Quote from: The Moose on December 21, 2012, 02:32:40 PM
Quote from: Tomo on December 21, 2012, 12:10:33 AM
I personally feel that Kaca was non-existent against QPR and I feel he should be dropped to the bench due to the performance.  

Thoughts?

True and Saha did nothing all game. Don't get me started on Malbranque.

I meant Richardson woops! Great fail.
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Richardson must be white hot at training becsuse I don't think he has done anything during a match to warrant his selection. ..

A Humble Man

I have complete confidence that Marin Jol will pick the best team available and everyone who has given him advice on the subject in this thread do not know what they are talking about.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

filham

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on December 21, 2012, 05:05:49 PM
Sidwell & Diarra are unavailable filham
Quote from: JackyFulham90 on December 21, 2012, 05:05:49 PM
Sidwell & Diarra are unavailable filham

Oh dear, that means Baird and the Ancient Greek who can last for about 45minutes and then has to be replaced by ??????? Kassami I suppose.

Our chances of a point equate to a snowballs chance in hell.

CH FFC

Personally, I would like to see the following (which I doubt will be a very popular line up here)

Stockdale
Riether   Hughes  Hangers  Riise
                    Baird
Duff            Berbatov         Kaca
               Petric  Hugo

I would consider putting in Briggs for Riise, and Kasami for petric (switched with Berbatov).

What I think we will see.....

Schwanzon-flail
Riether    Hughes   Hangers   Riise

Duff       Baird      Karagounis  Kaca
                    Berbatov
                       Hugo

ffcbulgaria

So what do you think Jol has up his sleeve that he hinted about in his interview?

Could it really be Riether in midfield?

MJG

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on December 21, 2012, 10:05:22 PM
So what do you think Jol has up his sleeve that he hinted about in his interview?

Richardson in cm.

CH FFC

Quote from: MJG on December 21, 2012, 10:07:46 PM
Quote from: ffcbulgaria on December 21, 2012, 10:05:22 PM

Richardson in cm.

Hope its berbatov in CM, and Petric and Rodallega up top!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I am amazed that you all include Riisa (even those who cannot spell his name ) every week.   
Our defence has gone downhill since he has been a permanent fixture. Every week he is out there giving better players the big mouth, a day late and a buck short with that stupid hand spreading action and shoulders raised to his ear lobes
If I was one of the other players I would tonk him (..and not in a good way). 

MJG

Quote from: KCat on December 21, 2012, 11:01:59 PM
I am amazed that you all include Riisa (even those who cannot spell his name ) every week.  
Our defence has gone downhill since he has been a permanent fixture. Every week he is out there giving better players the big mouth, a day late and a buck short with that stupid hand spreading action and shoulders raised to his ear lobes
If I was one of the other players I would tonk him (..and not in a good way). 
and you would put who there? The only players we could put there are Briggs and Richardson. I like Briggs but would still go with JAR and Richardson has shown nothing, so he's not getting it for me.