watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Quietly Confident?

Started by CurryForMario, December 22, 2012, 09:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurryForMario

Am I the only one quietly confident about today's game? I know last week was dire, but I"m sure Jol will force a reaction from the players, and it would be very fulhamish to win at Liverpool...and very Liverpoolish to lose at home to Fulham
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Fletchino

Yes. I think will be shite again.

MurphLegend

ye i think we're gonna do them. curryInAhurry

JimmyDunnesBum

the today's likely line-up doesn't fill me with any confidence.

if ruiz keeps being injured and jol doesn't , or he  isn't allowed to , strengthen the midfield this coming window , the rest of this season is going to be pure torture , even an outside chance of the drop , imo. 

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

I think that we will be lucky to get 0

I also think that will make a few on here very happy as it fuels their "Jol out" foam mouthed rantings...

RaySmith

I don't feel confident before any Fulham game. I think it suits us to be the underdogs, and we are today I suppose.

L/pool are smarting under their own  last week's defeat - so will also be looking to bounce back. However, going into any game my heart is always positive about the result, even though my head is pessimistic.

filham

Sorry tosay that we have no chance of even a point tonight,it really is simply a question of how may Liverpool will score.
Think about the centre midfield positions, we are without Sidwell and Diarra which leaves Baird and The Ancient Greek who just can't last for more that 45minutes. I can see us finishing with Berbatov playing centre midfield which I suppose could just work.

epsomraver

Lets hope it is rained off till the new year, surprised there has been no talk of pitch inspections given the amount of rain.

JIMMY D

We will get smashed! We have no fight! 2-0.... Maybe 3-1..

TWFL

Good to see some positivity. Hoping we can sneak a narrow win, Liverpool haven't been playing that great recently and if we can string some passes together and show some desire we could nick something.

grandad

Quote from: RaySmith on December 22, 2012, 10:49:30 AM
I don't feel confident before any Fulham game. I think it suits us to be the underdogs, and we are today I suppose.

L/pool are smarting under their own  last week's defeat - so will also be looking to bounce back. However, going into any game my heart is always positive about the result, even though my head is pessimistic.

+1
Where there's a will there's a wife

grandad

My late grandfather said to me in 1954 when I started my love affair "Lad they are a team of disappointments " " Support them for life & you will be a true supporter"
Where there's a will there's a wife

JackyFulham90

1-1 and I would take that as a decent result