https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Liverpool v Fulham match thread

Started by FC Silver Fox, December 22, 2012, 02:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Inglis

There's only one Emma's burger stand.

EJL

Not sure I can be bothered to watch the rest.

Logicalman

See Pinky & Perky clashed together and ended up on the floor - not too quick to get up, eh?

Ordar

There was a time this season where I looked forward to us playing. Now I dread it

Jimpav

Ooof. There's nothing quite deflating as refreshing a web page and getting a negative score change.

Logicalman

Quote from: Jimpav on December 22, 2012, 05:41:47 PM
Ooof. There's nothing quite deflating as refreshing a web page and getting a negative score change.

There is, watching our joke of Central Defenders knocking each other to the floor and letting a goal in.

LordNelson

Quote from: Logicalman on December 22, 2012, 05:40:38 PM
See Pinky & Perky clashed together and ended up on the floor - not too quick to get up, eh?

Ya, he left his freakin mark and took out Hughes leaving Skrtel all by his lonesome.  Horrid defending again.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

ScalleysDad

Good grief how pitiful are we these days. It is already clear that we are going to simply hand over the opposition third and not press it, no Petric, and then we are going to form our first line of defence on halfway and give Gerard time for a cuppa and then we are going to be a shambles in our own defensive third. There must be at a least a couple of players who have'nt touched the ball yet. If Diarra turns out to be fit enough to go to Africa in what a weeks time he can flippin well stay there. Commitment lads come on!

EJL

Quote from: Ordar on December 22, 2012, 05:40:45 PM
There was a time this season where I looked forward to us playing. Now I dread it
Aston Villa at home was the last time everyone looked forward to us playing.

Hangeland with the error again.

EJL

Now Riether's going to come off!

I need some Christmas cheer.

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Ordar

Something is drastically wrong with the team. We're so poor. You can see why we're at the bottom for the form table. I literally have no idea what tactics we've been playing.

We can easily get sucked into the relegation scrap.

And can we rest Reither if he's not fully fit so we don't have to keep subbing him every game!!!

Logicalman

Christ, get Brede off, he's a bloody liability out there, hasn't a clue.

God The Mechanic

Senderos looks like coming on.  Which is a ridiculous decision as he was clearly at fault for the first goal...

Alternatively, it is genuinely bad news as Reither is injured.  Again.

FFCfan

bill taylors apprentice

Eleven individuals and no sign of team work.
Make that ten plus Richardson wandering about....

St Eve

Has Richardson even touched the ball?

Ordar

What's our relegation odds currently?

Logicalman

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on December 22, 2012, 05:47:33 PM
Eleven individuals and no sign of team work.
Make that ten plus Richardson wandering about....

whose the captain in charge of this bunch? thers your answer

CanadianCottager

When this board murmured that Hangeland coming back from suspension would solve all our woes I shook my head, I think its safe to say Fulham this half of the season without Bryan has been god-awful. Riether-Dejagah-Berba is the only thing thats kept me from turning this off...