watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Liverpool v Fulham match thread

Started by FC Silver Fox, December 22, 2012, 02:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

If you keep on doing what you did, you'll keep on getting what you got.  
Seems we haven't learnt anything from last week.

One positive thing: After all our chanting about "we want Clattenberg" over the past few weeks, we've actually got him today.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

First State

Someone wake me up when it's over. Sheeez!

RidgeRider

I'm sorry to go negative, again, but this IS a Jol problem. He has lost the team and it has showed for 9 weeks running, now 10. We are poor because our players can give a toss week in and week out. I was a huge Jol and supported him strongly last season but this season there is something so fundamentally wrong with our team that it can only be coaching.

mangoputney

Quote from: Ordar on December 22, 2012, 05:49:15 PM
What's our relegation odds currently?

Shortening weekly... When's this sh8te run going to end
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

EJL

Berbatov will go in January if we don't win any games over Christmas.

Ordar

There's problems all over the pitch, not just CM which is obviously the main one. The tactics are baffling. Unless we do something spectacular in the Jan window, I just can't see if getting better.

We can easily get dragged into the relegation scrap

Logicalman

Quote from: CanadianCottager on December 22, 2012, 05:49:26 PM
When this board murmured that Hangeland coming back from suspension would solve all our woes I shook my head,

never a truer word said - I would rather have senderos on, at least he does try and is not a want-away shirt hanger.

ScalleysDad

Good grief what goes on in our medical room or is Jol so unsure of our back four options? Take a leaf out of the Villa book Jol and try something or more importantly somebody else. After all the flak Lambert was getting they could go ahead of us tomorrow.
Ricky Lambert and the Swansea forwards must be rubbing their hands together and we have an hour to go. I must calm down. I have not been this incensed so early in a game for ages. At this moment our tickets for Southampton are heading right up Jols backside and if anybody says its all about Ruiz they have'nt got a clue.

First State

One thing is for sure, there is zero leadership on the pitch.

mangoputney

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 22, 2012, 05:50:33 PM
I'm sorry to go negative, again, but this IS a Jol problem. He has lost the team and it has showed for 9 weeks running, now 10. We are poor because our players can give a toss week in and week out. I was a huge Jol and supported him strongly last season but this season there is something so fundamentally wrong with our team that it can only be coaching.

Worked for the Qpr squad, didn't like Hughes, play cack for about 13 weeks & board acted, later Hughes
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

EJL

Horse

Lol - What has happened to our defence??

fulhamjay

Why didnt Frei Start before Richardson Becasue at the moment he seems lost.

RidgeRider

TWFL

How anyone can make a case for Baird being a solid PL player is beyond me. Doesn't close people down, poor passes to players 5 yards away and loses his man at corners. Overrated.

St Eve

LordNelson

So now it's central mid along with back 4???

Berbs goes down and we're relegated 4 sure.  :035:
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Matt Inglis

There's only one Emma's burger stand.

FC Silver Fox

.... even Downing is being made to look good.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

TheDaddy

Here we're going to run out to dave Clarks 5 Bits and pieces Boxing Day.thank god Grace is in charge of the Tv remote ! Disney junior rocks !!!!!
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "