watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Liverpool v Fulham match thread

Started by FC Silver Fox, December 22, 2012, 02:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

Serves us right for being so negative. We need to make a chance to stop the rot. Get Rodders on for Richardson.

God The Mechanic

This is absolute dross.  There's literally nothing positive the team has done so far - a few individual moments but nothing in the collective sense.  I just don't get it.

No tracking back from the midfield led to that, the freedom Gerrard got was staggering.

Ordar

I genuinely thing we should be worried about relegation. We haven't played well for 2+ months.

Couldn't beat QPR, Southampton, Sunderland or Reading

Major major problems

ElissonSnygg

Here we go again. Im out.

I miss my Fulham
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

PokerMatt

I've kept my mouth shut about our chances this season, and have always stayed positive, but I'm very worried now. This is bad.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Horse

When is Diarra back - we really need him.

kempkong

To be fair we expected this but it still hurts.
Can not see where our next goal is coming from.
I really like jol but his team selection is just wrong

Wil

FC Silver Fox

It looks like they've already had their after-match curry. They're going through the motions.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Matt Inglis

I cannot stand Richardson, I cannot stand him.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Bassey the warrior

Ordar

We are the worst team in the league. Teams don't even need to play well to beat us, and we can't score

ffcbulgaria

Have we won a game when Richardson was on the pitch?

craig10

now u all know y Rodders plays... noone else is capable of running and shutting down defenders otherwise....
Berbatov class on the ball, easiest player in the world to mark off it....
most people want him up top and unfortunately as i have said all along he isnt capable of doing this, he doesnt work hard enough and he drops too deep and too wide too often and please dont blame others.

but i will agree with above Ricardson has had TOOOOOOO many chances now and for me in Jan please replace Baird, Richardson and Sidwell

LordNelson

Remember under Hughes the alleged player's revolt to his tactics that resulted in our second half of season good run of form?????   Is it time for another one? Is it tactics/manager or personnel??
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

St Eve

In all seriousness Richardson has to be taken off. We would be better off with 10 men

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Horse on December 22, 2012, 06:08:58 PM
When is Diarra back - we really need him.

20 minutes before his next injury.

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on December 22, 2012, 06:09:21 PM
It looks like they've already had their after-match curry. They're going through the motions.

I'm not even sure they're offering even hat token effort.  It's be absolutely embarrassing, equally as bad as last week just with the "bonus" of it not being against a local rival.

Logicalman

quite fitting, as they're playing like poop.

Horse

Well we look a bit better then QPR but our midfield is again hopeless.

Jimbobob

:plus one: You are correct and that is the problem. There is no urgency pride guts or balls  - nothing. Just a punch of guys on a pitch. Very sad and very disturbing. Really don't understand and it very very disturbing. I just can't watch this shite!!!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me