more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Liverpool v Fulham match thread

Started by FC Silver Fox, December 22, 2012, 02:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Quote from: Classic94 on December 22, 2012, 06:50:04 PM
I have very little belief in this group of players. They look lost, unmotivated and have nothing about them. No character or fight. All 11 - including the 'captain' are passengers. Some of them have been an embarrassment to this football club over the past 3 months.

Clearly, without Diarra & Ruiz we are relegation fodder and require at least 3 or 4 players in January. Our midfield looks so, so weak.  Whether Jol will be the one to oversee this is unclear. The Southampton/Swansea games are make or break for him.

I fully agree. Nothing but maximum points from these game and his head will be on the block. With me, it already is and I'd like to see the back of him.

God The Mechanic

They've been significantly better in the last 2 minutes or so than the rest of the game combined.  Some genuine combination play and dangerous-ish looking attacking-ish play.

FC Silver Fox

Its the travelling fans I feel sorry for. They've spent a lot of time and money to go all the way to Liverpool to watch this.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

ffcbulgaria

much better than the previous 60 minutes still not enough movement

but at least now there is some

Luffy86

Quote from: Horse on December 22, 2012, 06:47:29 PM
Quote from: Luffy86 on December 22, 2012, 06:43:16 PM
P!ss poor yet again! Not happy. Does Berbatov actually want to play for us.....?

Are you actually watching this game??
Am I watching the game... Yeah with all my four eyes! I see more effort and commitment from players in my U10s team!

What exactly has Berbatov done? Everyone uses Richardson as a scapegoat but Berbatov is the man who's suppose to make things happen!

BestOfBrede

All quick to want him out but not 1 suggestion for a replacement ?

MJG

Quote from: God The Mechanic on December 22, 2012, 06:53:59 PM
They've been significantly better in the last 2 minutes or so than the rest of the game combined.  Some genuine combination play and dangerous-ish looking attacking-ish play.
Liverpool foot off gas

Matt Inglis

It's time for players like Kasami who actually want to play in a Fulham shirt.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Horse

Quote from: BedsFFC on December 22, 2012, 06:50:13 PM
Quote from: Horse on December 22, 2012, 06:47:29 PM
Quote from: Luffy86 on December 22, 2012, 06:43:16 PM
P!ss poor yet again! Not happy. Does Berbatov actually want to play for us.....?

Are you actually watching this game??

I'm not. Are you suggesting otherwise? I hope so

Well he looks a little disillusioned with proceedings, but he's certainly contributing and is the best player in a white shirt on the field.

Logicalman

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on December 22, 2012, 06:55:53 PM
Its the travelling fans I feel sorry for. They've spent a lot of time and money to go all the way to Liverpool to watch this.

Did you hear that Arsenal gave all their travelling fans 10 quid this morning? .. and that's when your team turns up as well - how much does Mo owe our band of brothers?

First State

On the bright side, the world didn't end yesterday. Albeit, after watching this debacle, I wish had.

Ordar

Liverpool have taken their foot off the gas now. Playing in first gear rather than the second gear canter they were playing at to score 3 goals.

I can't stress how poorly we have played. It's been worse than last week, and I didn't think that was possible. We have won 1 game in 10, a very lucky win against Newcastle. I can't understand how people can't be worried.

First State

Quote from: Logicalman on December 22, 2012, 06:58:47 PM
Quote from: FC Silver Fox on December 22, 2012, 06:55:53 PM

Did you hear that Arsenal gave all their travelling fans 10 quid this morning? .. and that's when your team turns up as well - how much does Mo owe our band of brothers?

Xanax would be a proper gift.

fulhamjay

Where is the passion at all get players in who really want to play in a fulham shirt,To make Downing look good we really must be poor.

Matt Inglis

EJL

No more bosmans and no more season long loan deals (I know Riether has been a success). I want us to actually BUY someone. We need a player who Berbatov can relate to. Without Ruiz he just gets pissed off.

MJG

Quote from: EJL on December 22, 2012, 07:03:31 PM
No more bosmans and no more season long loan deals (I know Riether has been a success). I want us to actually BUY someone. We need a player who Berbatov can relate to. Without Ruiz he just gets pissed off.

I know what you mean. No more pissing around  back Jol with at least 15-20M

Matt Inglis

ffcbulgaria

Karagounis ...  best player in white at the age of 35...

God The Mechanic