watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It made me laugh

Started by tjl, January 28, 2010, 05:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjl

To day at work a Man City supporter was well pi**** off saying that b****** Shrek scored in the 92nd min, i just fell about, i have never thought of WR as Shrek but it fits don't you think.

Brede Butter Pudding

are you being serious? You've never heard him described as Shrek?

He's small, he's round, he's got no neck, his name is Rooney and he looks like Shrek

Where have you been?!?

finnster01

He's been on the Rock mate. Nothing wrong with that. Looking out for the French having another go at us.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Steve_orino

Yes, literally on the Rock.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sark

I've been researching the wee-place so I can figure out how to convince the missus to retire there.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

tjl

living on our rock  so some things take some time filltering down Shrek is a new one to me.
Finny i'm looking at France as i type all's well i can see the lights of the two nuclear power stations so no threat tonight, i will try to let you know if they go bang i may have a few minutes before they reach us. Steve all you need is money to retire to Sark that's why i say i will still be working till the day i ***

Steve_orino

Well right now, money I don't have...but...I do have some time on my side before having to retire.

So ManU goes to the Carling Cup final...whoop-te-doo.  Shrek!  I like that name.

Smalling doesn't get 2 inches of press while with Fulham...he gets purchased by ManUre and all of a sudden he gets 2 inch headlines and SSN teases a story with "Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent, next up is Chris Smalling." 

If you'd been "scouring the globe for the best talent" why didn't you find his arse while at Maidstone???

I'll look for the answer to that one in the Picauyne!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09