watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Same old clique on this MB.

Started by CorkCity, December 22, 2012, 11:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkCity

Lets only reply to people who we know, anyone who don't fit the bill or conform might get banned.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

ScalleysDad

LBNo11

...I don't know who you are but you are right, unlike all the other Fulham message boards where nobody replies even to their best mates. Next thing you know people might start to use posters' real names, how clicquey/clicky/cleeky/cliquy - up your own is that...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

mr-ska

Dunno?

A ban on this site is rarer than a Fulham win...

Anyone who has been banned is always warned  ..  and problems are usually sorted.

I really dont know what youre talking about.

Logicalman

Quote from: CorkCity on December 22, 2012, 11:33:16 PM
Lets only reply to people who we know, anyone who don't fit the bill or conform might get banned.

Corky, what have you been smoking then mate? I reply to the majority of posters that cannot stand me, hows that for not fitting in then?

MJG

Their are posters who never make a post on a thread I start or make any comments about what i have said. They dont even reply directly when I quote them and ask a question.
Its something I have got used to and accept on this forum, its frustrating and you wonder why, but in the end the vast majority of people on this board are not dickheads.

leonffc

I'm only replying to this as I know Corky.

Most of his comments are tongue in cheek (I think). May be this is?!?

west kowloon white

Enlightment please?ie haven't a clue what the problem is..

Lighthouse

Nobody likes us and we don't care. We only ever conform with the people who agree with us or we agree with. We are banned for having an opinion that doesn't match the political undercurrent of the left rightists that run this place.

Well you will never stop us. We don't care if you reply or not. We are rebels and we will never be silenced.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Berserker

I'm cliqueless, i live in my own little bubble of pessimism and stupidity. I'm afraid i don't reply to alot of threads about match tactics, formations etc. not because of who posted it, but because i  know bugger all about the subject and don't want to appear a totally twit.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

I solve the problem of cliques by only being a clique of one. Me. It makes for a hell of an intersting conversation at times I can tell you.

The Rock

I'll have a Fullers ESB and my friend over here will have 3 Guinness, thanks. We love you Cork.

Lighthouse

Quote from: The Rock on December 23, 2012, 01:05:55 PM
I'll have a Fullers ESB and my friend over here will have 3 Guinness, thanks.

Yeah well you would say that wouldn't you? You and your clique.

My knees click in the cold weather. Is it just age?

The Rock

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 23, 2012, 01:10:25 PM

I have no clique. I'm just an outsider who comes in for matches a few times a year trying to keep the Fulham peace. Love you too xoxo.

Rupert

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 23, 2012, 01:10:25 PM

There you go, spouting nonsense as usual. You do not know what are you on about, it is a lovely day today, very mild. I think the knees clicking is a result of you living underground in your Doomsday bunker in all this damp weather, the Terminator T-200 model always was prone to rusting up.

Now, there are some who could consider the above to be an indication of a clique. Lighthouse has made some jokey comments in the past about things like park benches and underground bunkers and the like (at least, I hope they are jokey) which have tickled my funny bone, as long as things go no further I have agreed not to press charges.
I also had a few exchanges with Tony Gilroy about putting him on a hit-list for some reason (something to do with a bad joke, if memory serves) and Berserker has a Viking fetish, which is quite worrying, but I go along with it because, with berserkers, you just do. The alternative is too messy.
Again, somebody else may consider all this to be signs of a clique.

In all honesty, if you do, then there is not much I can do about it. The only one of the above who I know I have met is Mrs B, on the Motspur Park tour, and if anyone else wants to join in with these exchanges, feel free.
I personally don't reply to a lot of poster because I find their topics and postings very repetative, ie how will we do against xxx next week or likely starting XI versus xxx next week- boring as hell as far as I am concerned, but obviously of great interest to others. I don't think they are a clique. Are they?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Burt

Ah Mr Rupert,

"The only one of the above who I know I have met is Mrs B, on the Motspur Park tour"...

You have already forgotten about little old me, which just goes to show why despite my best efforts I will only ever be a clique of one  :dft011:

Lighthouse

Quote from: Burt on December 23, 2012, 01:39:13 PM
Ah Mr Rupert,

"The only one of the above who I know I have met is Mrs B, on the Motspur Park tour"...

You have already forgotten about little old me, which just goes to show why despite my best efforts I will only ever be a clique of one  :dft011:

Yep me too. He forgets that night in Paris along the Park Del Le Bench. Just us and the haunting sound of Ladies of the Night wanting their underwear back. How quickly they forget. Like the rest of his clique we are just thrown out like a wet dog in the rain without an umbrella. Or as the French say 'Cor le Blimey Mate vous aint wanted in our Country Sunshine'

Logicalman

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 23, 2012, 01:58:19 PM
Quote from: Burt on December 23, 2012, 01:39:13 PM
Ah Mr Rupert,

Yep me too. He forgets that night in Paris along the Park Del Le Bench. Just us and the haunting sound of Ladies of the Night wanting their underwear back. How quickly they forget. Like the rest of his clique we are just thrown out like a wet dog in the rain without an umbrella. Or as the French say 'Cor le Blimey Mate vous aint wanted in our Country Sunshine'

Wouldn't it be dry dog that got thrown out and then became wet?   As for cleeks (as the French would say), if they keep on benching Park, he'll be a bitter man.

Walsh

it would be nice to have a "Replied" button or "Quoted" button on this forum, a lot of the time I go and comment on a thread and completely forget that I have commented on it and a couple of days later will notice that somebody has quoted something or replied to something I said.

Lighthouse

Can I just point out in England we wet our dogs before throwing them out in the rain. In the US I guess they wait until they are dry before throwing them out in the wet. Obama sort it out!