watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Score prediction against Hamburg.

Started by Whiteroom, April 21, 2010, 11:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whiteroom

If I am being optimistic then I will say either 0-1 or possibly 1-1 but its a tough one.

os5889

2-0 Hamburg (Ze Roberto & Van Nistelrooy)

Whiteroom

AlFayedsChequebook

I feel a high scoring game coming on (no idea why)

So 2-2 with Nevland coming on to score a late equalizer making it advantage Fulham.

GoldCoastWhite

I'm thinking 1-1, then we'll turn them over at home and book our victorious return to Hamburg. - But i won't be able to watch the bloomin game as it's about 0645 our time Friday morning and I start wok at 0630  :012: I'll be following the score online though and hope to sneak a peek around full time in a vacant room at the hotel. Fingers crossed for time off or a favourable shift for the home leg. COYW !!!

LBNo11

...2-1 both from set pieces, a corner and a free kick outside the penalty area given away by Greening in the 79th minute. Hamburg let their guard down with five minutes to go and we score from the break for the valuable away goal.

Absolute tosh, nobody knows what will happen, and least of all exactly how, but I am in the right mood to humour people.

Now whatever happened to the Guess The Gate competition..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

bigalffc

1-1 followed by a glorious win at home :dft010:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Vinnieffc

blingo

0-2

Now get positive vibes going

WE ARE FULHAM

COYW

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on April 21, 2010, 12:51:14 PM
I'm thinking 1-1, then we'll turn them over at home and book our victorious return to Hamburg. - But i won't be able to watch the bloomin game as it's about 0645 our time Friday morning and I start wok at 0630  :012: I'll be following the score online though and hope to sneak a peek around full time in a vacant room at the hotel. Fingers crossed for time off or a favourable shift for the home leg. COYW !!!
Throw a sickie cobber. DUH.

FatFreddysCat

5 -0 Hamburg. I'm more Lighthouse than Lighthouse.

Mr Fulham

0-2 or 1-2.

Nevertheless, we'll get into the finals!

Will be in Hamburg tomorrow!

COME ON FULHAM! COYW!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Mr Fulham on April 21, 2010, 10:22:45 PM
0-2 or 1-2.

Nevertheless, we'll get into the finals!

Will be in Hamburg tomorrow!

COME ON FULHAM! COYW!
Sing Mr Fulham. LOUDER.Sorry my own little personal Battle of the Bulge joke. Scroll on.

LBNo11

...I remember the inspiring song:-

German Panzer

Mind you, we still know the outcome - COYW...!

Play it full volume
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC