-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

ffcbulgaria

LOL Keep calm and pass me the ball? :D

Ordar

deeffc

What a prat but what a hero. Score and he can write whatever he likes

deeffc

Nick the Swede

... and Trotta scores again for Brentford. A good Fulham start to this Boxing Day!

-"Oh when the Whites!"

Aaron

Yup, got booked for it..  Bit early in the game to have him on a yellow for my liking.

mccscratch

Berba... you are a class footballer...but that was far from a class thing to do in front of the home fans... talk about disrespecting the other members of your TEAM...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

RoyTund

cebu

Quote from: Ordar on December 26, 2012, 03:05:00 PM
Anyone got a working English stream? I've only got the frombar one working

Try this one:

http://realtvsport.com/channel-6.php

Admin

Quote from: Nick the Swede on December 26, 2012, 03:10:16 PM
Haha!

Keep calm and pass me the ball!

How humble ;)

-"Oh when the Whites!"

I will not be feelin the love until we are at least 2 or 3-0 up with Senderos in the side!

Nick the Swede

Quote from: Admin on December 26, 2012, 03:14:03 PM

I will not be feelin the love until we are at least 2 or 3-0 up with Senderos in the side!

Agreed, especially so when considering the lack of effort, heart, passion and skill in the last two games...

-"Oh when the Whites!"

ffcbulgaria

Great play by Riether/Dejagah they could develop to the best ever right side pair of Fulham.

Northern Cottager

Kaca is running Clyne ragged

ffcbulgaria

Also we're putting them to sleep by attacking mostly down the left then we bomb down the right :)

deeffc

Senderos doing exactly what I predicted, silly push, allows him inside far too easy. Hughes is much better in those situations.

Admin

Quote from: deeffc on December 26, 2012, 03:21:26 PM
Senderos doing exactly what I predicted, silly push, allows him inside far too easy. Hughes is much better in those situations.

Unfortunately we've got 2 games in 3 day. Hughes will be needed for Swansea as they will attack us much more than Southampton.

ffcbulgaria

Yea completely agree, Senderos is the only reason we're just 1-0 up. What a useless player.... Lets talk about Berbatov deliberately getting booked and going close to being sent off instead?

deeffc

It's the selection choice not the player. In this game Southampton's main threat is running and cutting in from wide. Senderos and Hangeland are not good together against these kinds of players, against Stoke fine but not Southampton, and teams with pace and good wingers. The real problem is we have no real alternative to Hughes and as fans no idea whether Hughes is rested or dropped.