watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Southhampton Match Thread......

Started by rusty shackleford, December 26, 2012, 02:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

Sorry, what exactly has Senderos done wrong this time? Talk about unfair criticism. I'm more worried by Baird being non existent in mf yet again

deeffc

Well he pushed their player over in the box and nearly gave away a needless penalty but other than that...

alexbishop

I know we're winning but we still look really average
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

ffcbulgaria

Im mosty worried by MS doing "amazing" passes to our defenders and the retarded long balls up front when it's obvious we're about 26734 times better by passing it up the pitch.

deeffc

That kind of thing is exactly why Senderos shouldn't be starting. Didn't challenge for the header and left us wide open. I don't want him to fail but he isn't good enough. If Hughes could have started he should've.

Admin

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on December 26, 2012, 03:39:33 PM
Im mosty worried by MS doing "amazing" passes to our defenders and the retarded long balls up front when it's obvious we're about 26734 times better by passing it up the pitch.

Bypassing the midfield

Ordar

That was never going to be a penalty in a million years...

ElissonSnygg

Second time Riise acting nonchalantly and looses the ball
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

RidgeRider

QPR is losing to West Brom and I'm watching Newcastle on the telly and they are up on United 1-2 at the moment

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

ffcbulgaria

oh that one was terrible he didnt even realize they were about to score while he was leaning on the advertising boards...

but didn't you notice it was Senderos' fault?

Ordar

Well we've been pretty terrible first half. Lucky that Saints have nothing going forward

alexbishop

Lets be clear. We have been very very average. Saints have just been even more average. I haven't seen a great amount to convince me this game is in the bag
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

ffcbulgaria

if we continue with the bloody long balls it can only get worse....

grandad

We are by passing our MF as we don´t have one. Having to play it down both wings. Very nervy performance.
Where there's a will there's a wife

FFCfan

Quote from: Ordar on December 26, 2012, 03:46:43 PM
Well we've been pretty terrible first half. Lucky that Saints have nothing going forward

well when Ruiz comes on things will get better!

at least on the positive side we are 1-0 up.

:clap_hands:

ffcbulgaria

we're not passing down any wing, we're hoofing it forward for no reason

deeffc

I'd like to see Karagounis on for Baird with possibly Baird or Hughes in at centre back for Senderos. We need someone with a bit more confidence bringing it out at the back and Karagounis has been very useful lately.

MurphLegend

what did berbatov's shirt say? my stream is blurry