watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match thread vs. Swansea - stockdale starts, as do briggs, and frei

Started by Zu-Meister, December 29, 2012, 02:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcbulgaria

Also so far looks like Karagounis is a midfielder we have always missed - can link up the defence with the forward line and not panic when he recieves the ball :)

Lighthouse

Only problem is we just do not have enough bodies in the area when we attack.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cottage cheese

will people be asking for stockdale to be dropped as well? Does not look confident

Jimbobob

Quote from: Ordar on December 29, 2012, 03:19:55 PM
Can we please sign Stekelenburg.....

Can we please sign somebody??? Feet in concrete around the goal again...this is the same repeating nightmare...
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

JustOverTheRiver

I wish Berbs would just head the ball or go for a normal shot. fancy flicks are more likely to miss

michaelread

Walsh

1st thing to know as a keeper don't knock it back into the middle, shocking goalkeeping.

St Eve

Ordar

Swansea made 7 changes for this game, their best player isnt playing, and they still look better than us...

michaelread

Quote from: cottage cheese on December 29, 2012, 03:21:52 PM
will people be asking for stockdale to be dropped as well? Does not look confident

depends, does his passport still say england?

fluffyninja

This is looking disturbingly like last year against them , they're knocking it about getting more confidence and knackering us out to go in
for the kill in the second half :005:

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on December 29, 2012, 03:20:21 PM
Well, can't blame Stockdale

I think he should take the blame there, he should've pushed it away from danger.

ffcbulgaria

first i'm sure if you jump to make a save you can always decide where to put the ball... can you actually?

second thing we spoke of last match... surely its only his fault for a poor kick whereas the defence did brilliantly :D

fluffyninja

Bassey the warrior

How good is Riether. First priority next month is to sign him up permanently.