watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We can beat West Brom

Started by JackyFulham90, December 30, 2012, 11:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

They have had a great season and we are on a poor run and didn't pick up points from our very winnable home games over Christmas but it would be very very Fulhamish for us to go to West Brom and win

fulham1234

IranianCottager

Any news on whether Schwarzer, Duff, Diarra, Petric, and Kaca will be fit for the match?

JackyFulham90

I see on Twitter, Schwarzer & Duff will be back, not hears anything on Kacaniklic, Diarra & Petric to miss the game

CurryForMario

Would love to see Petric back. He offers a clear goal threat and is a lethal striker.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

HatterDon

The attitude of the players yesterday and Jol's risk-taking team sheet convinces me that we might just get something out of the Albion match. I we play with our tails up for the next half-dozen matches -- as opposed to the way we played against QPR, Liverpool, and Southampton -- we might make up for our disappointing December.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

JackyFulham90

I think Jol will bring back Schwarzer & Riise for the West Brom game but most will stay the same

Schwarzer

Riether Hughes Hangeland Riise

Dejagah Sidwell Karagounis Frei

Ruiz

Berbatov

Subs - Stockdale , Senderos , Briggs , Kacaniklic , Baird , Richardson , Rodallega

Scrumpy

I think we will win. I have my reasons.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

mr-ska

If we come out like we did in the 2nd half yesterday, we stand a good chance.  I know we lost..  but i actually enjoyed the 2nd half.  At last people were having a pop!  Ruiz shots from distance and free kicks will provide goals, as they would have yesterday if the Swansea keeper wasn't having a blinder.

mickybrown100

I'll give you the answer, NO. Also, keep the same lineup.

Bryanthebroom

We're fooling ourselves if we expect a win on Tuesday. However, it's really not the end of the world if we lose. Ive written this season off in terms of points now, but at the same time I think it's highly highly unlikely we'll be near the relegation places come the end of the season. Win or lose, just want to see some good performances and QPR relegated. The marquee signing can come in Summer when clubs arnt extorting a fortune for anybody better than what we have.

There's no need to panic, keep the faith.

Count Berbatov

I just want to see the second half performance from yesterday. Anything out of the game is a bonus.
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

A Humble Man

Keep the same team except for Stockdale who made a poor farewell performance.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

FC Silver Fox

Phases of Fulham this season

1. Playing well - building a great points tally.
2. Not playing so well but still getting a good few points. Starting to get found out.
3. Oh-oh! Very indifferent play, basic mistakes - losing most of the time even against rubbish teams + occasional draw.
4. Starting to play better - still losing .
5. ????????   Off to West Brom !    Fulhamish rules?  Is this the start of reversing the tide of defeat? Could be.

Here's hoping we've ended phase 4 and moved back to winning ways.. even phase 2 would be nice.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

RaySmith

We're due a bit of luck!

A last minute pen - which Berba converts, an own goal by them, an off-side goal for us  given - whatever - if we play with the conviction of the second half against Swansea, then hopefully things will go our way for a change.

COYW!

Scrumpy

Quote from: RaySmith on December 31, 2012, 09:51:15 AM
We're due a bit of luck!

A last minute pen - which Berba converts, an own goal by them, an off-side goal for us  given - whatever - if we play with the conviction of the second half against Swansea, then hopefully things will go our way for a change.

COYW!

You're right. I was at Wigan when we won, and I can honestly say that we played better against Swansea and lost. At Wigan, we created less chances, but took two of them. We scored at the right time, Mark played very well and Wigan were wasteful in front of goal. If the performaces stay like the Swansea 2nd half, then the results will follow once Lady Luck begins to even out.

cebu

Not many punters will class Fulham as favourites for any away game, but there's no reason a repeat of our form against Swansea should not see us getting something at WBA. At the moment I'd settle for a point ... but secretly hope for more.

079.gif

Scrumpy

YES WE CAN!!  098.gif :yay: :clap_hands: yee-haw! 098.gif :scarf: :yay: :clap_hands: 098.gif

Holders

No chance. They'll score the winner in 90+2.

Now where did I put that half-empty glass..?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

A Humble Man

We Are Fulham, Believe.