https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A New Hope

Started by Count Berbatov, January 01, 2013, 02:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Berbatov

Maybe, only maybe, this will turn the page

The force is strong in this team...
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Beefy

I am very proud of this team. Very.

MasterHaynes

Thats two good performances on the bounce, shame we didn't get the points we deserved against Swansea we would have been well on the way for a another brilliant run in.

RidgeRider

they did today what I wasn't expecting, which was to play with heart. Proud of the boys effort and hope 'the force' will remain strong in the side.

Julius Geezer

Today was always going to be a tough game and our resilience and effort shone through.

A springboard to some good form but as delighted as I am, we can't get carried away.

We need to ensure wins against Blackpool and Wigan before our visit to Man City.

SP

Jol has never been near the sack IMO but today's result probably saved the jobs of the Fulham chickens.

Holders

For once we had the lion's share of possession, particularly in the first half. We won a good percentage of tackles and more of the important second ball than I've seen as long as I can remember. Berba tackled back well and there was no-one who wasn't obviously trying. Our defence still seemed flaky, particularly to diagonal balls to their fast wingers/forwards.

We rode our luck but got away with it. It makes up for some of the disappointment of recent weeks.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

watfordwhite

sorry to all you moaners. This is the Fulham team I have loved and supported. We went through a bad patch, as all teams do.
We played well against Swansea, and Sunderland. Now we will kick on.
COYW.  :scarf:

SP

Quote from: watfordwhite on January 01, 2013, 04:41:44 PM
sorry to all you moaners. This is the Fulham team I have loved and supported. We went through a bad patch, as all teams do.

Don't you mean you pity the moaners?

watfordwhite

Quote from: Julius Geezer on January 01, 2013, 03:28:17 PM
Today was always going to be a tough game and our resilience and effort shone through.

A springboard to some good form but as delighted as I am, we can't get carried away.

We need to ensure wins against Blackpool and Wigan before our visit to Man City.

Blackpool No, as we always struggle in the FA CUP, but Wigan and poss Man City yes.

watfordwhite

Quote from: SP on January 01, 2013, 04:43:27 PM

Yes yo many of these  :beer:

Count Berbatov

Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

HatterDon

Quote from: watfordwhite on January 01, 2013, 04:45:17 PM
Quote from: SP on January 01, 2013, 04:43:27 PM

Yes yo many of these  :beer:

The "moaners" moan because they love Fulham and are shattered when we play poorly. Obviously, to many of you, there's only one way to support your team. I knew there'd be a half-dozen threads today that used a very good result for OUR team as a way to attack the passion of other posters. I really wish I had been wrong.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel