News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chris Smalling completes move to Utd on a 4 years deal & joins in July.

Started by Admin, January 28, 2010, 07:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Right Roy, the scrubs are in the bank, pull your finger out, stop being so straight laced & oity toity & sign us a bloody forward, attacking midfielder & or L/R back. No excuses now.  >:(

LBNo11

...if only it was down to Mr Hodgson to handle the money and buy who he wants we would have a much better and consistant team able to compete with the best.

Unfortunately we have to live in the real world, unlike the big teams with limitless money we have to balance the books, so as much as, like you, I would love a decent striker, playmaker and left back, we will have to make do...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Admin

I'm gona invite Woy down the Jolly Gargners before the game & give him a right old talking to. If we all leave by 2:25pm that should be enough time to get him back...wouldn't it?  ???

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Steve_orino

Quote from: LBNo11 on January 28, 2010, 07:27:03 PM
...if only it was down to Mr Hodgson to handle the money and buy who he wants we would have a much better and consistant team able to compete with the best.
Unfortunately we have to live in the real world, unlike the big teams with limitless money we have to balance the books, so as much as, like you, I would love a decent striker, playmaker and left back, we will have to make do...

And that's why we're so much happier with the hire that MAF made for Mr. Hodgson & not 'Arry RedKrapp.

Come on now...say it with me...In Roy We Trust
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

JBH

Does anyone else think that Smalling may already feel that he is a full Man U player and that it may affect his performance for Fulham?

Im not keen on the situation myself, but hope to be proved wrong! :-\

FFCOutpostCommander

It could be a blessing in the end as Smalling is really going to have to play his socks off to prove he's not just a figment of everyone's imagination. Hope Roy gets some of our effort back from him until he can select the next little known "gem" from the frontiers of football. Roy has proved to me that he can do with a little cash what much lesser managers can't manage with unlimited funds. Would be nice to see what he could do with a budget like City's. I don't know how he's going to spend this windfall but I sure he's kind of feeling like a lottery winner about now.
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

bazzamcb