watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ruiz's performance

Started by Berbasilk_111, January 01, 2013, 05:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berbasilk_111

In my opinion he played pretty well but he didn't see much of the ball as I think he would have liked, when he did get the ball, his incisive passing really hurt west brom. There's cases in midfield where he doesn't get the ball even though he is in space; should he command the ball more??

Holders

WBA clearly respected him as they tried to crowd him out every time he got the ball which is maybe why we didn't see so much of him today - but a compliment to him. Classy player.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

fulham traveller

our for  most important player, someone who creates

CurryForMario

Every time he gets the ball, he manages to find space and pick a pass - a truly gifted player.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Berbasilk_111

hes a bit too casual with short passes, I think he should stop dwelling too much on the ball in those situations,  or is that his style, thoughts??

FulhamSince1995

Quote from: Berbasilk_111 on January 01, 2013, 06:36:28 PM
hes a bit too casual with short passes, I think he should stop dwelling too much on the ball in those situations,  or is that his style, thoughts??
I think thats just his style of play, sort of like bebatov in the way he makes everything look so effortless. Maybe this is why they have such a strong partnership when playing together.