FFC for 48 years. First game was FFC 3 - Spurs 4

Brandon

ProfficerFFC

BavarianCottager

Not so far from munich  082.gif

rweller86

@rweller

absent cottager

Jl sanggingan, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia.  Just moved here from Australia.

Win912

The Equalizer

Are there any Fulham brothers and sisters based up in Manchester? I've just moved up here.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

BlackandWhiteFilm

SouthIslandWhite

Hey, can you guys add me to the map?

I thought I did last year but I can't see myself.

I should appear at Victoria, BC, Canada on the southern tip of Vancouver Island.

Thanks so much.

V/R

SouthIslandFan
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

The Footy Diary

Head Writer for The Footy Diary

Hurby

colinwhite

Hi everyone !
I live in Lund in the south of Sweden and have been here since 1981. A blonde got me and that was that !
I started supporting the whites in 1966 at ten years of age .I have worked with youth coaching in the local club ( div 1) for over 15 years , and quite a number of players made the grade to the top tier of swedish football in that time .I was lucky enough to coach Lunds under 16 s to win the Swedish National Championship in 2006 .
I am a professional artist (painter) and have been for over 30 years showing my work regularly in London , Toronto , Washington DC ,Amsterdam and Glasgow . I am a scott by birth and nature but my family moved south when i was kid .
I will be a Fulham fan till i die , and love the club dearly.

you lucky people

please add me at EH42 1EF, Innerwick near Dunbar in Scotland
'Remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean, cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.'

LukeJennings

Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

Vienna1

Vienna, Austria, central Europe....  :047:

laurencecapel

SJMaestro

Please add me too - Ashtead Surrey

j0n1

Please add me to the map. IM4 4AZ - two of us on the Isle of Man ;-) Flown over for the first two home games, still waiting for a decent performance.
♫♪ Carlisle Carlisle overnight, Carlisle overnight...♫♪

Shredhead

Quote from: colinwhite on May 10, 2015, 10:50:39 AM
Hi everyone !
I live in Lund in the south of Sweden and have been here since 1981. A blonde got me and that was that !
I started supporting the whites in 1966 at ten years of age .I have worked with youth coaching in the local club ( div 1) for over 15 years , and quite a number of players made the grade to the top tier of swedish football in that time .I was lucky enough to coach Lunds under 16 s to win the Swedish National Championship in 2006 .
I am a professional artist (painter) and have been for over 30 years showing my work regularly in London , Toronto , Washington DC ,Amsterdam and Glasgow . I am a scott by birth and nature but my family moved south when i was kid .
I will be a Fulham fan till i die , and love the club dearly.
, that's a very interesting life. Thank you for telling us.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC