News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well our U18's seem to have no trouble finding the net.

Started by MasterHaynes, January 08, 2013, 02:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterHaynes

Cheer yourselves up and watch thehighlights of our U18 scoring 5 goals
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/january/08/u18-highlights

The finishing is excellent, can't wait to see some of these given an opportunity in the first team expecially Woodrow and Tankovic

CurryForMario

He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

elgreenio

Lyle has done that a couple of times this season  :008:
touch my camera through the fence

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: elgreenio on January 08, 2013, 03:15:24 PM

Do any of the players look like they might make a breakthrough at senior level within the next 12 months?

I know they are all still v young, so am not expecting much, but any players to look out for? Tankovic looks decent.

elgreenio

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on January 08, 2013, 03:28:56 PM
Quote from: elgreenio on January 08, 2013, 03:15:24 PM

Do any of the players look like they might make a breakthrough at senior level within the next 12 months?

I know they are all still v young, so am not expecting much, but any players to look out for? Tankovic looks decent.

wouldn't hold out any hope. Looking at the first year scholars and next years scholars as the real prospects. Cauley Woodrow would be the closest of those that has played under 18 footy this season but even he's still adjusting to the under 21s.

Tank links well but goes missing a lot in games but on his day is an absolute nuisance much like Altman was last year
touch my camera through the fence

MasterHaynes

I think That Tankovic, Woodrow and islamovic are the sort of players that may thrive with better players around them and potentially could make the same impact that people like Bannon, Albrighton, Shaw have made when promoted to their respective 1st team squads.