watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Guess the gate.....

Started by Jambo, January 04, 2013, 04:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillingdonFFC

Am I missing something here? ,how on earth are some people predicting a 20,000 gate. Blackpool apparently are bringing about 2000 and none of the lot I go with are going. Im prepared to be pleasantly surprised but I reckon about 12,000 tops. We only got 15000 with over 7000 Charlton fans a couple of years back.

Count Berbatov

OK. I'll follow your lead then. 12,400 and 1 nil Fulham
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Riversider

12,800 !
Does the winner get anything , Quality Street would be nice !

Burt

13,638 exactly, give or take one or two.

gezkc

LBNo11

...if people had based their decision to attend on the pre WBA game I suspect it would have been low, around 16,600, however, post the WBA performance I think there will be a renewed interest and a late flurry of ticket sales, and coupled with Blackpool bringing their full contingent I am going for an optimistic 22,134...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

ffcfulham

WE ARE FULHAM FFC
@ffcfulham

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MOR :

malcbridger

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Fernhurst

Oh dear .......
The poor old FA Cup has lost its sparkle.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Banstead White

Quote from: LBNo11 on January 05, 2013, 05:26:51 PM
...14,473 turned out...
Thinking back to critisisms of the past, maybe they just left early....cant say I would blame them, I took wifey today who claimed my stroll to the toilet at half time was the best run of the day up until Frei came on....
R
Roysie

Berserker

Talking about toilets, women's were not very impressive in the Riverside, I was very disappointed with that aspect of my first visit to that stand
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

nose

Quote from: Fernhurst on January 05, 2013, 05:45:00 PM
Oh dear .......
The poor old FA Cup has lost its sparkle.

and we are not playing that well, people want to be entertained as well so if the opposition is unlikely to be top notch i am not surprised the less committed stay away.

For the record I used to attend every game even when we had 2500ish and I always look forward to the next game.