more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Norwich Away !!!

Started by MOR :, January 14, 2013, 02:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcolemanfry

Only a 1350 allocation?!

Anyone know of somewhere good to ditch the car?

zander

Quote from: tomcolemanfry on January 24, 2013, 11:43:51 PM
Only a 1350 allocation?!

There's a massive multi storey opposite the station which is part of the Riverside centre. There a few others around but that is closest to the ground and pubs and has the most spaces.

HillingdonFFC

Only a 1350 allocation?!

Pretty disappointing when you consider how cheap it was and the big fuss everyone's making about going.I know a Norwich fan and he says they give allocations of any requested up to 1500 then jumps to 2300 max all on a non return basis. So it looks as if Fulham never even asked for max smaller allocation?.
I actually thought we may ask for bigger batch due to the magnitude of this game, its shaping up to be crucial.But I suppose you can't blame the club when (apparently) we've only sold about 900-1000 when it's been on sale for the best part of two weeks.
Bit gutted about the game significance, we were hoping for a nice p*ss up before the game,night out in Norwich now its real bite your nails stuff.

Matt

Payday next week though, that could count for something.
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

Harold Shand

Does anyone have a link please to the cheap train tickets that were mentioned ?

Matt

Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

Sniffer

Only a 1350 allocation?!

Last year there were some match day car parks in Lower Clarence Road that were cheap as I remember.
"Numquam Cede"

tomcolemanfry

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on January 25, 2013, 06:09:31 AM
Only a 1350 allocation?!

Pretty disappointing when you consider how cheap it was and the big fuss everyone's making about going.I know a Norwich fan and he says they give allocations of any requested up to 1500 then jumps to 2300 max all on a non return basis. So it looks as if Fulham never even asked for max smaller allocation?.
I actually thought we may ask for bigger batch due to the magnitude of this game, its shaping up to be crucial.But I suppose you can't blame the club when (apparently) we've only sold about 900-1000 when it's been on sale for the best part of two weeks.
Bit gutted about the game significance, we were hoping for a nice p*ss up before the game,night out in Norwich now its real bite your nails stuff.

Fulham tend to only ever ask for the smaller allocation that's on offer, unless it's QPR or Chelsea.

Spurs last year was only 1,600 and sold out pretty quickly. Southampton this year we had to ask for more tickets after selling out the initial 1,800.

Cheers for the recommendations on where to park aswell lads. Will probably ditch the car in the Riverside then walk up to The Angler. Be good to meet a few of you, as Zander said.

The Enclosurite

Also, we've not had a home game since tickets went on sale so hopefully a few more will shift on wednesday.
¡COYW!