watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Remy signing for QPR

Started by Jambo, January 14, 2013, 08:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryanthebroom

He'll go to QPR and be amazing, I'm sure of it.

And even if he isn't, he's still far better than anyone they have now.

SP

Presumably Harry will now change the formation to include a striker & maybe register a shot on target?

mangoputney

They have issues playing like a team or too a system

Sound familiar????

However the players mentioned despite only playing for daft money will keep them up

Least the board is willing to lose 20 mill now rather than 80 mill in tv rights

Last year Jan saved them, will save them this year

Were just praying that were 'too good too go down'

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Bassey the warrior

How is this sustainable? They have a much smaller ground and a smaller fanbase.

tommy

He's a very good player. I wouldn't judge him on this seasons record with Marseille. I do however think he'll struggle to get used to the Premier league, i dont think he's the type of player to get used to the Premier league straight away, which is what they need.

Mr Fulham

how narrow-minded some people are. Yeah, he only scored 3 in 19 this season and wasn't first choice. But he's got all the potential to be a classy addition to a depleted QPR strike force. Had 22 goals in 47 matches last year.

Just accept that Redknapp may have done something right for them. Good transfer.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 14, 2013, 10:56:28 PM
how narrow-minded some people are. Yeah, he only scored 3 in 19 this season and wasn't first choice. But he's got all the potential to be a classy addition to a depleted QPR strike force. Had 22 goals in 47 matches last year.

Just accept that Redknapp may have done something right for them. Good transfer.

This sounds like a Haha fan.

epsomraver

Must be , we already have  Mr Fulham, one is enough  :005:

FFC1987

Quote from: mangoputney on January 14, 2013, 10:39:34 PM
They have issues playing like a team or too a system

Sound familiar????

However the players mentioned despite only playing for daft money will keep them up

Least the board is willing to lose 20 mill now rather than 80 mill in tv rights

Last year Jan saved them, will save them this year

Were just praying that were 'too good too go down'

I must admit Mr Mango, I only ever hear from you when pessimism for Fulham is involved. Regardless it's a gamble and these players may keep them up, if not, its safe to say they are in serious trouble. Personally I don't think they will stay up with these new players not hitting the ground running (opinion not fact). They are gathering momentum and its going to be an exciting season and in regards to Fulham, we will hopefully do the same and steer clear of the drop. However I think we have the strength to stay up, I don't believe we are 'Too good TO go down' however and anyone that believes this is rather naive.