watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Odds for new manager

Started by sunburywhite, January 14, 2013, 08:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

You don't sack your manager in January. You sack them at the beginning of December. You need stability and you need people to fit into your system. Changing manager now would be a mistake and so would not backing your manager at a time when we are struggling and need some fresh blood.

Lighthouse

Quote from: FF(C)UK on January 14, 2013, 11:56:07 PM
You don't sack your manager in January. You sack them at the beginning of December. You need stability and you need people to fit into your system. Changing manager now would be a mistake and so would not backing your manager at a time when we are struggling and need some fresh blood.

This only makes sense if we actually bring in new blood. Our manager cannot manage the team he has and is saying we have no money to spend on players. So unless he has been promised something then he will walk anyway. He certainly can't keep a reputation going with what is happening at Fulham.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

TommyBarrs

if Martin Jol wasn't good enough, do you really think Berbatov would of left Man utd for Fulham? Jol is a class manager look at the players this fella gets. i honeslty think riether ruiz and berbatov are hes proper signings the others were free of last ditch signings. if he had money he would bring in quality.

MikeCdawg

only manager there i wouldn't mind at the helm, not necessarily want at the helm is big Guus Hiddink!....or another manager not mentioned..Dick Advocaat...good coach. But jol in for me!

west kowloon white

If Ferguson is appointed,promise to slash my wrists.That list speaks volumes.

sunburywhite

Thats one out of the running - Strachan has got the Scotland job
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Hoppus

Quote from: JustOverTheRiver on January 14, 2013, 09:42:14 PM
Just because he is favorite it doesn't mean it is on the cards.  Do we want Curbishley? I bloody hope not and I am sure the board don't either.

Why do some many want Alan Curbishley? Just because he is English?

sunburywhite

Its not that Curbushly is English, its just that by right he has to be linked with any job in the Premiership, its in his contract with Sky
Jobs in the Championship are optional
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me