watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham FC

Started by samv10, January 15, 2013, 04:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samv10

I have been a season ticket holder for 7-8 years and to be perfectly honest we are playing some of the worst football I have seen at Fulham (almost as bad as sanchez) never the less I wouldn't mind as much if we had a decent atmosphere at the cottage.
My next point concerns Ruiz and Berbatov, JOL what are you doing, you can't have these two players on the same pitch, there the laziest players to ever have put on the famous strip so many of us have only dreamed of doing and week in week out, it's the same poo, the midfielders sidwell and karagounis have to run double the amount because there is no hassle from Ruiz/Berbatov and when your a mediocre player who would struggle in the championship and a 35 year old who is past it, it's not exactly helping. Jol needs to stick his finger out and MAF needs to find the war chest.  COYW Fulham Till I DIE

rusty shackleford

This is a pretty ridiculous post considering we have been at out best by far this season when Berbatov plays up top with Ruiz behind him

fulhamfan

Fulham are only a point worse off (25) than the same stage last season (26) and have scored five more goals.

Pipe down sweetheart

Northern Cottager

Why do people sign up to this forum and make some big statement opening post?

Admin

And why is it that new people sign up they are subject to abuse as soon as they post? It's his opinion, if you don't like it, move on by.

Welcome Samv10, I hope you decide to stayand conribute towards FOF.

fulhamfan

that was a spazzy opening post tbf

LBNo11

...Hi samv10, welcome to the forum, as you can see, at the moment some members are being very defensive of their own viewpoints as obviously most Fulham fans will at least admit we are not playing very well at the moment. Where normally a new poster would be greeted and be encouraged to post regularly you have been subjected to a certain tone as you have made your first post by nailing your colours to the mast.

Normally Fulham fans on here disagree with each other and have different opinions, but at least respect the right for them to state their case without resorting to mockery.

I do hope you are not put off by the response received, if you have any issues please Private Message  me or any of the moderators...

076.gif
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Apprentice to the Maestro

Where do we get these posters? They are making Fulham supporters look really stupid.

" . . . we are playing some of the worst football I have seen at Fulham (almost as bad as sanchez)".

Really? What have you been watching? At times we have been ineffective, at others excellent. Our problem is that we have been inconsistent and lacking in confidence but the general approach of attempting to play flowing attacking football has been fine.

" . . . I wouldn't mind as much if we had a decent atmosphere at the cottage".

So you hate the team, the manager, the Chairman and the fans. Great!

"My next point concerns Ruiz and Berbatov, JOL what are you doing, you can't have these two players on the same pitch, there the laziest players to ever have put on the famous strip so many of us have only dreamed of doing and week in week out".

So you cant appreciate quality when it is put in front of you? How many goals has Berbatov scored? How many assists has Ruiz made (plus goals)? Yes, you could not have a team of 10 such players but we should be able to support these two who have been the source of our best football.

And "famous strip so many of us have only dreamed of doing and week in week out"?

Have you thought of a career in writing the sickly verses in old fashioned birthday cards because that is of that quality.  

" . . . the midfielders sidwell and karagounis have to run double the amount because there is no hassle from Ruiz/Berbatov and when your a mediocre player who would struggle in the championship and a 35 year old who is past it".

Do you like any of our players? Sidwell may not be great and he has, like many others, been inconsistent this season but he is a worthy squad player at least and Karagounis has been the best player for the last two games.

"Jol needs to stick his finger out".

Pull his finger out? Jol has been let down by some individual mistakes such as Hangeland's tackle and Stockdale's performance against Swansea, some general under par performances from senior players, the injuries to Ruiz, Diarra, Duff and Kacaniklic and the disruption to our central midfield. With a bit of luck in the transfer market Jol will sort this out over the next couple of windows.

"MAF needs to find the war chest".

There is money to spend as with the purchase of Dembele, Ruiz and Berbatov. MAF and the club just go about it in a quiet way unlike say QPR who pay over the top in fees and wages for mercenary players.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Admin on January 15, 2013, 04:45:00 PM
And why is it that new people sign up they are subject to abuse as soon as they post? It's his opinion, if you don't like it, move on by.

Welcome Samv10, I hope you decide to stayand conribute towards FOF.

This is not being subjected to abuse just because it is a new poster but because the views are stupid.

And "if you don't like it, move on by" is a bit rich given that you freely offer your negative view on any thread that suggests having faith in Jol.