https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I am sick and tired of this transfer window

Started by bulgariawhite, January 15, 2013, 01:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bulgariawhite

1. I have to wade through 64 pages on transfer threads merged to find out news
2. Are we going to buy anybody?
3. We have been linked with so many players, now to read that several clubs in PL have moved in
4. I thought pre Transfer window we had a few in place and it would be sorted once the window had opened, to no avail.
5. Fans are blaming MJ, but it must be down to the board and are they complacent?
6. I would really like the club to show some commitment to the fans, to justify our faith every week.
7. Everyday at the moment becomes more and more depressing

aFFCn_Fan

Quote from: bulgariawhite on January 15, 2013, 01:31:18 PM
1. I have to wade through 64 pages on transfer threads merged to find out news
> skip straight to the last page and work back a couple of pages, anyone mentioned before that will almost certainly have now been linked with Harry and the HaHas

If you think it's depressing now, wait until 5.01pm Thursday 31st having eagerly F5ed here, SkySports, Twitter and found out we've signed a 17 y/o who is 2 years away from first team and a 33 y/o defender...oh and then on February 4th find out that Harry took his magic time-freezing fax machine with him from Spurs and has signed two more players after the deadline for normal clubs
@hincharoo

bulgariawhite

Moderators!!!! can we please now reduce the number of pages on 'Transfer threads - merged' please !!!!! Up to date news would be great without going to last pages. The first 60 are now irrelevent

cottage cheese

sky sports have us fav to sign Jack butland..so some news for you!

ToodlesMcToot

The last numbered page of a thread is always linked so that you don't have to wade through the first pages. No need to delete anything. Just click the link to the last page.

With regard to tranfer windows, frustration is typically a large part of the experience. Fulham almost always leave it late in transfer windows. I have no idea how that is better for us, but it must be somehow. It would seem logical to get new signings as early as possible so that they could integrate as early as possible. This doesn't happen with first team contributors very often though.

If you're already 'sick and tired', it's probably best that you don't read the transfer threads as they only add to frustration generally speaking.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

bulgariawhite

Nah!!! MJ is also favourite to go. Don't believe it. We are in desperate need for out players. A goal keeper is not exciting me, or 99% of fans on this site.

CurryForMario

Quote from: cottage cheese on January 15, 2013, 01:56:39 PM
sky sports have us fav to sign Jack butland..so some news for you!

We may be favourites, but I'm skeptical anything will happen.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

bulgariawhite

I only want to get excited that we are doing something!! Waiting to the last day last time lost us the two 'D's' That is what I am worried about. I realise the club has a game plan for the future, but I just want some good news now, to maintain our premiership status

bulgariawhite

That's mad me even worse, but nice one made me laugh. Thank you

JustOverTheRiver

Quote from: bulgariawhite on January 15, 2013, 02:04:40 PM
Nah!!! MJ is also favourite to go. Don't believe it. We are in desperate need for out players. A goal keeper is not exciting me, or 99% of fans on this site.

Sadly we should not expect exciting. We should expect menial guys who will get the job done.

Ordar

What I dont understand, which is my main frustration, is that we have had since August 31 to put in place deals for this window, and seemingly within that time, did nothing.

It was abundantly obvious to everyone from the second that Spurs activated the release clause in Dembele's contract that we would need at least 1 CM. It is now mid way through the window and we still havent found a replacement. What exactly have the club been doing for 5 months??

On top of that we now have problems in goal, centre back, left back, wide and up front. Obviously these problems arent all going to be resolved as Jol has said that we have no money despite the 20+ million we received from Spurs.

We're sinking towards the relegation zone, and could well be in it at the end of January given our fixture list. There seems to be a total lack of urgency from the club while our supposed targets are getting picked up by other sides.

Sort it out Fulham.... seriously