watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Blackpool V Fulham (15/01/13) Match Thread - Teams In

Started by Nth Degree, January 15, 2013, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nth Degree

Blackpool: - Gilks, Eardley, Baptiste, Broadfoot, Crainey, Osbourne, Basham, Taylor-Fletcher, Eccleston, Ince, Delfouneso

Subs: - Halstead, Harris, Cathcart, Angel, Sylvestre, Gomes, K Phillips.

Fulham: - Schwarzer, Briggs, Hangeland, Senderos, Riether, Baird, Karagounis, Kakaniklic, Dejagah, Rodallega, Petric

Subs: - Stockdale, Riise, Kasami, Richardson, Duff, Hughes, Grimer

Twitter: @OSmithFFC

Nth Degree

Quite a strong team all things considered, I thought we'd be weaker than that tonight if Im honest.

Rhys Lightning 63

Schwarzer; Riether, Senderos, Hangeland, Briggs; Dejagah, Karagounis, Baird, Kacaniklic; Rodallega, Petric

Subs - Stockdale, Riise, Hughes, Grimmer, Richardson, Duff, Kasami.
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

TWFL

sunburywhite

Kasami on the bench again

Jesus what does the guy have to do to get a game?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

cottage cheese

shame really. Would have liked to have seen kasami start over karagounis so he could rest. Maybe riise over briggs as well

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

CurryForMario

Surely Schwarzer has a clause in his contract? Why else would he start?!
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Mr_Moon

Quote from: sunburywhite on January 15, 2013, 07:13:16 PM

Maybe he just doesn't train hard enough?

I don't really think he's the answer although there's not a lot of evidence to base that opinion on. Not a bad team, might help them gel a bit more and decide that they want to play as a team.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: CurryForMario on January 15, 2013, 07:15:45 PM

Because Jol thinks he's better than Stockdale?

Nth Degree

Quote from: CurryForMario on January 15, 2013, 07:15:45 PM

Only played 1 game back from injury and looked more sure in that game than Stockdale did in all of his games combined, think its a no brainer to play him and get him back up to match speed

FC Silver Fox

The team news does seem grimmer. Anyone seen Grimmer play?  Can someone please tell me his position, experience etc.  Thanks
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Nth Degree

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on January 15, 2013, 07:18:20 PM
The team news does seem grimmer. Anyone seen Grimmer play?  Can someone please tell me his position, experience etc.  Thanks

He's a wee jock right back we signed from Aberdeen, there was a lot of anger at us stealing a hot Scottish prospect away when we signed him

Mladens Nan

CurryForMario

Quote from: TonyGilroy on January 15, 2013, 07:17:05 PM
Because Jol thinks he's better than Stockdale?

Fair enough, it's just that Stockdale made up for his errors against Swansea with a good performance against West Brom, and then Schwarzer came straight back into the team which I found a bit strange.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

dannydog

What we gonna do if Riether gets injured ?

Nth Degree

Quote from: dannydog on January 15, 2013, 07:25:04 PM
What we gonna do if Riether gets injured ?

Just a guess but bringing the right back Jack Grimmer on seems like a reasonable idea...

fulhamguy

Think Grimmer played at centre mid when at Aberdeen as well.
COYW!

Jack Fulham

Quote from: sunburywhite on January 15, 2013, 07:13:16 PM

play well for the under 21's?

Jack Fulham

Grimmer has always looked really good whenever i've seen him for U18 and U21's. Played centre back in U18 final last season so very versatile.