watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Blackpool V Fulham (15/01/13) Match Thread - Teams In

Started by Nth Degree, January 15, 2013, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nth Degree

0-0 HT, struggled to break Blackpool down, do wonder if the importance of Ruiz cant be understated.
Twitter: @OSmithFFC

jmh

Quote from: Nth Degree on January 15, 2013, 08:44:46 PM
Quote from: dannydog on January 15, 2013, 07:48:56 PM
Quote from: Nth Degree on January 15, 2013, 07:26:29 PM
Quote from: dannydog on January 15, 2013, 07:25:04 PM
What we gonna do if Riether gets injured ?

Just a guess but bringing the right back Jack Grimmer on seems like a reasonable idea...

I don't mean tonight I mean for the next few league games, seems a bit risky playing him.

Baird, Hughes and Senderos have all played right back for us when needed in the last 2 years. Shouldnt worry too much about there, worry about midfield.

WHERE IS DEREK THE SAVIOUR!!!!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Africa_Cup_of_Nations_squads#Ghana

Lighthouse

Quote from: Nth Degree on January 15, 2013, 08:48:07 PM
0-0 HT, struggled to break Blackpool down, do wonder if the importance of Ruiz cant be understated.

If we are missing Ruiz against Blackpool then we really are in trouble. We have had shots at goal. Blimey I am happy enough with that. More shots after 20 minutes then Fulham have made all season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

horse1031

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 15, 2013, 08:50:52 PM

If we are missing Ruiz against Blackpool then we really are in trouble. We have had shots at goal. Blimey I am happy enough with that. More shots after 20 minutes then Fulham have made all season.

we used to score a lot.  then we hit this drought   :046:.

Northern Cottager

We are srruggling to break down a wall of 11 men but briggs dejegah and hangeland all playing well. Away support fantastic and i am frozen.

PokerMatt

Ten shots, three on target first half. That's probably already better than the home tie.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Burt

Stats for the first 45 are apparently:

50/50 possession.

Blackpool 4 shots, 2 on target, compared to our 10 shots, 4 on target.

Corners - Blackpool 2, Fulham 6.

grandad

37 brave lads have made the trip. Every one of them deserves a round of applause. I thought it is more like 300
Where there's a will there's a wife

Burt

Quote from: Northern Cottager on January 15, 2013, 08:58:05 PM
We are srruggling to break down a wall of 11 men but briggs dejegah and hangeland all playing well. Away support fantastic and i am frozen.

Just out of interest, how many of you are freezing your asses off there?

PokerMatt

Quote from: Burt on January 15, 2013, 09:00:52 PM
Quote from: Northern Cottager on January 15, 2013, 08:58:05 PM

Just out of interest, how many of you are freezing your asses off there?

According to the club's Twitter, more than 300?!

It's -1°c at Bloomfield Road, let's hope the 300+ #FFC fans keep warm!
Follow me: @mattdjourno

ffcbulgaria

copthornemike

Ince sounds useful. Any thoughts on whether his pace and creativity could add something to our midfield?

ffcbulgaria

He gave us all sorts of problems last week. Wasn't it again because he was playing vs Briggs?

FulhamMic

Ince sounds useful. Any thoughts on whether his pace and creativity could add something to our midfield?

Blackpool have already rejected a £7m bid (can't remember who from!?) and Liverpool are sniffing around. Since he used to play for them, coming through their youth setup, that'll be his most likely destination assuming the clubs can agree a fee.

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

St Eve

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Lighthouse

Why is Petric taking corners?

Crosses and basics still a problem.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

sunburywhite

why is Petric taking a corner kick

I thought he was a center forawrd therefore should be in the box waiting for the corner
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

leonffc

Quote from: FulhamMic on January 15, 2013, 09:15:05 PMInce sounds useful. Any thoughts on whether his pace and creativity could add something to our midfield?

Blackpool have already rejected a £7m bid (can't remember who from!?) and Liverpool are sniffing around. Since he used to play for them, coming through their youth setup, that'll be his most likely destination assuming the clubs can agree a fee.

His dad, who advises him, said last week that Tom is at a stage where he needs to play. He's been down the Liverpool route and it didn't work out. He now needs to push on and play regularly, hopefully in the Premiership.

Not an actual quote but pretty much what I heard on the radio.
 Maybe Fulham could be that Premiership club?