Main Menu

370+ Fulham fans at Blackpool

Started by OdecaMynoT, January 15, 2013, 09:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Quote from: HatterDon on January 15, 2013, 11:22:21 PM
RESPECT TO THE TRAVELERS
                                                 Well done
                                                                   where did the scarf smilie go?

Strange...it's disappeared.

I'll have a look for it. Maybe it's in the ironing pile.

Northern Cottager

Coldest evening of football I've experienced for a long time. Very good turnout considering the conditions and the draw in the next round.

Must add all that were there made ALL the noise. They roared a few times for corners and made some noise for the 8 minutes they were in the lead.

Great away support.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Northern Cottager on January 16, 2013, 09:21:12 AM
Coldest evening of football I've experienced for a long time. Very good turnout considering the conditions and the draw in the next round.

Must add all that were there made ALL the noise. They roared a few times for corners and made some noise for the 8 minutes they were in the lead.

Great away support.

Great to hear. Well done Sir!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

mr-ska

Quote from: RoyTund on January 15, 2013, 11:20:13 PM
It's pretty sad they QPR fans make these figures up, but then they cant use home attendances can they.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?155123-guess-how-many-fulham-fans-went-to-blackpool-tonight
The BBC originally said he had 37 fans there and were quite happy mocking the club again. Later issued the correct figures with an apology..

CurryForMario

He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Toshes Fag Packet

Thats an excellent turn out considering its the Cup.
And also distance and weather..Lot more than some of the others.

rusty shackleford

370 is a great number all things considered

Yet the clown bridge on twitter are still retweeting the 37 number and laughing at us

A Humble Man

The way we have being playing recently may have put a few people off as not many of us expected us to grind out a professional win like last night as we seemed to have forgotten how to do it.

Well done the lads and well done those brave true fans who went.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Delboy

Very well done those hardy souls who braved the long trek to Blackpool. Hope the players acknowledged you all.

Baider

NorfolkJim

:54: Hats off to those who made the trip last night. Theres no way I could get to Blackpool from Norwich after work but even If I'd had half a day off I still wouldn't have got there. People leaving here (Norwich) at 1pm were still stuck on the roads till 6-8pm trying to do half hour journeys. Seems like every mild slope had a lorry at the bottom of it. I left here at 4pm but my colleagues half an hour behind me couldn't get off the site and were stuck here all night.
Listened to it on the radio - must have been nice to get a last minute equalizer in our favour for once in a blue moon. You sounded loud and proud on the radio - hardly heard Blackpool at all until they scored.

earlbeatty

Loads of respect to the hardy few!!

EB

Berserker

RESPECT TO THE TRAVELERS
                                                 Well done

Not sure where the scarf smilie has gone, Burt is looking into the issue  though.

Well done you intrepid Fulham fans :-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Baider on January 16, 2013, 11:42:50 AM
Quote from: CurryForMario on January 16, 2013, 09:50:20 AM
Better than QPR at West Brom!

Mmm, they only took 1200 there for a Saturday league game
Quote from: Baider on January 16, 2013, 11:42:50 AM
Quote from: CurryForMario on January 16, 2013, 09:50:20 AM
Better than QPR at West Brom!

Think QPR took about 1,000 last night
Think QPR took about 1,000 last night

Mmm, strange considering they only took about 1200 there for a Saturday league game

cebu

Quote from: Burt on January 16, 2013, 08:59:20 AM
RESPECT TO THE TRAVELERS
                                                 Well done

Never mind that smilie, what about the guy downing a beer.  I don't mean this one   082.gif  but cheers to you anyway.

Burt

Quote from: cebu on January 16, 2013, 03:38:52 PM
Quote from: Burt on January 16, 2013, 08:59:20 AM
RESPECT TO THE TRAVELERS
                                                 Well done

Never mind that smilie, what about the guy downing a beer.  I don't mean this one   082.gif  but cheers to you anyway.

The mystery deepens...