more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Where to watch Armstrong Interview

Started by panto, January 17, 2013, 07:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panto

Rhys Lightning 63

All I know is that Part 1 (because it took so long they had to break it into two parts) is on Discovery Channel tonight at 2am.

No idea when/where the second part is though

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/titlesearch.asp?title=Oprah%20Winfrey%20And%20Lance%20Armstrong:%20A%20Worldwide%20Exclusive

That's what it says on TVGuide.co.uk - no idea if the stuff on Saturday is a repeat or the second part
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

sunburywhite

Why would you want to watch one of the biggest cheats in the history of sport "admit" in a carefully stagemanaged interview to taking drugs

The poor love, he must have a really tourtured soul. How will he manage without the millions coming in to him?

Oh and because there is so much interest Oprah has managed to spin it out to two shows thus doubling the advertising revenue.

I wonder if Armstrong gets a cut of that?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

jarv

why bother. probably all lies anyway. a comment on radio here, oprah stated she was very disappointed with him and nothing like what she/the public want to hear came out. personally, I couldn't care less, just thought I would comment anyway. (before anyone says why did I bother to comment) :doh:

sunburywhite

What about all the dreams he shattered all because of his greed?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me