watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

score prediction for citeh game?

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, January 18, 2013, 09:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

I am useless at this so will say a loss,  so if I am wrong again, it will be a different outcome.

Forever Fulham

We win 2-1.  Our ascendancy begins.  Berbatov talks to the men.  Kara the Elder gets the first one.  Berb gets the second, then pulls up his jersey to reveal a smoking jacket.  Grown men weep copiously.  And I start going to church.

CH FFC

George Co-Hen predicted a draw, been fairly accurate...no?
I will say 2-2

ZhenP.Senderos

City look to have learnt from losing Yaya to ACN. 4-0 Dzeko Hattrick, Garcia.

JackyFulham90

Schwarzer will need a good game tomorrow for us to get a result that's for sure

BestOfBrede

Fletchino

With no boo boys in town I think fulham can play with a bit more freedom. Slight chance of nicking a draw. But I'm going for 2-1

RaySmith

Probably get hammered - but you never know. Perhaps Berba might do a Kamara.

I hope the Gods smile upon us, and we put up a good battle, play with confidence, and get a bit of luck!

malcbridger

FC Silver Fox

"Plague take all this pessimism, say I"... I'm changing my mind again ( fp.gif not again).  Fulham to win 3-0  They won't know what hit 'em. They will be outplayed and outclassed all across the park. Berbabov scores 2 (one from the penalty spot), Hugo taps one in at the far post and Brede heads another great goal.

However, the headlines will only read  "Manchester City let slip 3 points."  MOTD will just have an interview with Mancini where he talks about what went wrong and what he will change in future.

This forum on Monday?  We'll all be worried about Berbatov and Hangeland being poached during the transfer window - business as usual.
Oh.. and roast chicken on the menu in Motspur Park on Monday.

COYW
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Burt

I'll have whatever Mr FC is on!

Can't see anything other than a routine, comfortable win for Citeh. Sorry...

F(f)CUK

I had a dream last night that Fulham lost either 5-1 or 7-1 to City. Last time I dreamt a score it was Fulham 1-0 versus Chelsea. I put a bet on and then Boa made it come true. I preferred that dream.

Count Berbatov

With luck, like if they had someone sent off, 1-1. Otherwise, 6-0. Sorry
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

CurryForMario

1-2 Fulham. Let's be optimistic!

We'll get a 2 goal lead through Ruiz and Karagounis, they'll pull one back through Silva, but that won't be enough!
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

JackyFulham90

Will be a tough game for sure, please no Jol out chants if we lose It's getting boring

PokerMatt

Follow me: @mattdjourno

FFCByTheRiver

2-0 City. Or 1-1. It's one of those and I can't decide which.

bog

IranianCottager