watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Man City

Started by fulhaman, January 17, 2013, 11:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhaman

Anyone going to this game? Plus does anyone know the number of Fulham fans going. I recon we will lose 3v1 but hope for a good game.

Ps me and the misses ar going. First time to Man City

fulhaman

Plus I hear Man City have a full squad so my score predictions may be wrong lol.

Northern Cottager

I dont think we'll take a hammering. Tuesday was promising in a few departments. Just hope we can be tight and not give an early goal away. Not sure if we will be going down, after going down to Cottage on Saturday and Blackpool on Tuesday money is taking a hiding!

Baider

Can't see the turnout being that great tbh, 300 at a push. Recent turnouts haven't been great to say the least.

JustOverTheRiver

Shame that red card got rescinded.  I don't think we will win but another game like ours at the emirates would be nice.

cebu

I read that Aguero would probably return after injury - just our luck.

King_Crud

I'm going with three others. Will be a mad weekend, will be hitting the northern quarter hard.

Wingnut

Snow is forecast, I see. Brings back memories of last season there when it pelted all day long. Result wise, I'll be optimistic and go for a draw.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

fulhaman

What are the odds this game doesn't happen due to snow. I am still certain it will after last yeaR  :scarf:

fulhaman

From them pictures well done to those fans, but that is an awful amount of away fans for us.

David Allen Crankshaw

For those people hoping for snow you may be disappointed. I passed the City ground twenty minutes ago and there is hardly a trace on the ground.

Kell

I am due to fly up in the morning, fingers crossed

Matt

Yeah I'm going. Always a decent trip Manchester.
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

fulhaman

I am looking forward to this game. Is there easy parking available? I recon we will take 400 there.

manxman

I'm in Manchester now, light snow but nothing much really. Unless it is really heavy over night, I wouldn't worry.
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

King_Crud

trains tonight appear to be running ok, they're cancelling one an hour. Mine is at 18:40, fingers crossed it all goes ok

JackyFulham90

Think we can grab a point if we keep it 0-0 for 1st 20 mins

andrew_grizzly

where are we tipping them in pre game?

graham leggat

I'm in +1. Train down from the weeg i morn. See you all there. :scarf: