more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Seat Location (H6)

Started by BigNigeBowds, January 19, 2013, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigNigeBowds

Hi there,

Ive just recieved tickets for the game v west ham.

Purchased 3 tickets for H6 seat's 169-167, from the stadium plan these showed as right at the back of the stand, but since recieving the tickets they say row 2?

Can any1 confirm this for me, and does any1 know if i can change the seats as row 2 is garbage.

Thanks
'Hamburg host the final, Fulham play in it'

@SamBowdenFFC

Jonno

I dont understand as rows are designated by letters, not numbers - unless its different right at the front.

A Humble Man

Can you actually see any of the game standing at the back of the Hammersmith Stand or is it just a protest and you are not interested in watching the game.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Jonno

I love the view at the back - Its better than nearer the front.

BigNigeBowds

The higher up ther better, much better view, cant stand being at the front (horrible view)

Ive figured out that my tickets are for the front row so hopefully il be able to get them changed when i ring the ticket office monday morning.
'Hamburg host the final, Fulham play in it'

@SamBowdenFFC

PokerMatt

Did you read the online ticket system the wrong way round? Can't remember which way but pitch is either top or bottom of screen.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Jonno

Thats probably whats happened as now you mention it, that nearly happened to me a while back but I noticed just in time.

CurryForMario

Quote from: PokerMatt on January 19, 2013, 03:21:00 PM
Did you read the online ticket system the wrong way round? Can't remember which way but pitch is either top or bottom of screen.

That sounds like the most probable thing - occasionally catches me out quite a few times.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!