Main Menu

Bye Bye Hull and Bullard

Started by epsomraver, April 24, 2010, 04:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

Unless they score 20 plus goals and win both the games they are GONE

White Noise

Shame that Bullard missed that penalty today. :001:

Subbed off and roundly booed by his own fans.

What next for footballs funniest man?

epsomraver

LBNo11

...we have not seen the last of Bullard, he will be a 'Noookasal' or Baggies player next season...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Fernhurst

Couldn't be happier ..... you were loved by a lot of Fulhams fans Jim but went on strike to secure a horribbly engineered move after a brief glimpse of International duty..... you stupid stupid BOY ....

Booed off..... missed the penalty....... ain't life grand Jim, fancy pi**ing in your teamates boots tonight mate????

:005:  :005:  :005:  :005:  :005:  :005:  :005:

BYE BYE JIMMY - WON'T BE SEEING YOU AGAIN

Fernhurst

Quote from: LBNo11 on April 24, 2010, 05:07:55 PM
...we have not seen the last of Bullard, he will be a 'Noookasal' or Baggies player next season...

Wait til their doc takes a look at that mangled knee!!!!!!

I don't think we'll see him

Lighthouse

IRONY IRONY IRONY

Parkers tackle ended Bullard as a top player in the Prem.

Parker scores to keep Spam up and is the prime player that keeps up

Bullard misses a penalty and is taken off at half time.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

finnster01

Do not rule out the fantastic contribution that Iain Dowie put forward. He sure did a magnificent job cementing the relegation
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Oakeshott

I doubt Jimmy has any incentive to move - hard to believe a well run club like WBA will meet his wages. Newcastle might, but even they will surely be trying to live more within their means.

Jimmy looks to me likely to remain a milestone on Hull's wages bill for the rest of his contract. Rich, yes. Happy, I doubt it. After all, had he stayed he'd surely have been a contributor, and possibly a major one, to our Europa adventure.

Whiteroom

Quote from: Oakeshott on April 24, 2010, 06:32:04 PM
I doubt Jimmy has any incentive to move - hard to believe a well run club like WBA will meet his wages. Newcastle might, but even they will surely be trying to live more within their means.

Jimmy looks to me likely to remain a milestone on Hull's wages bill for the rest of his contract. Rich, yes. Happy, I doubt it. After all, had he stayed he'd surely have been a contributor, and possibly a major one, to our Europa adventure.

I understand what you mean, but I think that we have got to where we are in Europe on a very finely balanced and perfectly executed plan. He may have helped but any deviation from what happened could have changed the outcome.

Jimpav

CaliforniaFFC

After all, had he stayed he'd surely have been a contributor, and possibly a major one, to our Europa adventure.

I think Roy was delighted Bullard decided to hold us ransom and sod off to Hull. Roy knew he was a selfish player who would not have fit into the totally team orientated system Roy preaches week in week out. With Bullard in the side we would not be close to the Europa League Final - our midfield players Gera, Dempsey, Duff, Davies, Murphy, Etuhu and Baird exhibit the intelligence and team attitude JB could never accomplish. May he rot in HULL!

ImperialWhite

Jimmy looks to me likely to remain a milestone on Hull's wages bill for the rest of his contract.

I reckon you might get fairly good odds for a double relegation. Financially, they're in very deep trouble. Even if they stayed up this season, they needed to raise £16mill to stay solvent (according to Deloitte/Private Eye). I reckon they might well fire sale it this summer.

CorkedHat

Quote from: Fernhurst on April 24, 2010, 05:10:39 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on April 24, 2010, 05:07:55 PM

Wait til their doc takes a look at that mangled knee!!!!!!

I don't think we'll see him

I'm with you Mr F. If I see Bullard in the Premiership next season with anybody I'll run naked through the next meeting of the  Rupanyup Country Women's Association.
Nobody is going to take a chance on a bloke who's had more injuries than Eval Knivel and has a bad attitude towards his team mates.
Goodbye Jimmy Goodbye. Goodbye Jimmy Goodbye. We'll see you again - don't know when. Goodbye Jimmy Goodbye. :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Oakeshott

Although he upset people by the manner of his departure, when he played for us Jimmy often looked one of our best players and was certainly a factor in our survival two years ago. I think if he had stayed he'd have been an asset if used wisely - as I'm sure he would have been by Roy - because he can do the unexpected, and I think he'd make a better replacement when Danny Murphy is unavailable than Greening does.

CorkedHat

Quote from: Oakeshott on April 24, 2010, 09:57:36 PM
Although he upset people by the manner of his departure, when he played for us Jimmy often looked one of our best players and was certainly a factor in our survival two years ago. I think if he had stayed he'd have been an asset if used wisely - as I'm sure he would have been by Roy - because he can do the unexpected, and I think he'd make a better replacement when Danny Murphy is unavailable than Greening does.

The one thing I am certain of Mr O is that with Bullard in our team we would not have enjoyed the success that we have had this season. He had this belief that every attacking move had to be orchestrated through him - he was the centre of our universe - he must take all the corners, all the free kicks, all the penalties -it's a wonder he didn't want to sell the pies at half time. Thus we became predictable and if any opponents shut him down then they shut down Fulham.
We play much more like a cohesive team today where everyone plays for each other. We are more fluent and we retain the ball a lot better. And I bet the atmosphere in the dressing room is a lot happier without him
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

White Noise

But he would not have stayed at the club to be Dannys back up. He did a lot in the few games he played for us but that does not excuse the shabby way he treated the club at the end. You could have been my best mate for years but if you shag my wife I won't speak favourably about you. It also makes Me question whether you were ever really my friend. Maybe Bullard just looked good because he was so selfish that he made it difficult for his colleagues to look good. A couple of England training sessions and he was pushing for a much improved contract and essentially went on strike when it wasn't forthcoming. He may not be a bad man but he is certainly a massive fecking idiot who did things that could have really damaged Fulham FC. I therefore reserve the right to dislike the bloke. As for whether he will reappear with a promoted club, I would bet heavily against it. His injury record alone and its impact on his last two clubs - one down and the other escaped by the skin of its teeth - has got to be disquieting. Add to that the impression that he is a selfish disruptive troublemaker who likes to play childish practical jokes and you have the recipe for dressing room poison. The MLS awaits!!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: White Noise on April 24, 2010, 10:15:23 PM
But he would not have stayed at the club to be Dannys back up. He did a lot in the few games he played for us but that does not excuse the shabby way he treated the club at the end. You could have been my best mate for years but if you shag my wife I won't speak favourably about you. It also makes Me question whether you were ever really my friend. Maybe Bullard just looked good because he was so selfish that he made it difficult for his colleagues to look good. A couple of England training sessions and he was pushing for a much improved contract and essentially went on strike when it wasn't forthcoming. He may not be a bad man but he is certainly a massive fecking idiot who did things that could have really damaged Fulham FC. I therefore reserve the right to dislike the bloke. As for whether he will reappear with a promoted club, I would bet heavily against it. His injury record alone and its impact on his last two clubs - one down and the other escaped by the skin of its teeth - has got to be disquieting. Add to that the impression that he is a selfish disruptive troublemaker who likes to play childish practical jokes and you have the recipe for dressing room poison. The MLS awaits!!
Hate to say it WN, but childish pratical jokes are superb in a dressing room, and pissing in someones trainer was considered tame in Northolt Saints changing room.

Tom

What a shame to hear.  :dft012:  That stupid tw@t/clown gets what he deserves!!!! How is that great big club doing assclown?  :011: :011: :011:
Fulham for life!

White Noise

Each to their own Fred but I have never been a team player and my reaction to Jimbo would have been the same as Bairds - laugh that off you annoying prunt!