more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bye Bye Hull and Bullard

Started by epsomraver, April 24, 2010, 04:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: White Noise on April 24, 2010, 10:28:45 PM
Each to their own Fred but I have never been a team player and my reaction to Jimbo would have been the same as Bairds - laugh that off you annoying prunt!
No problems WN, but we had a very good dressing room, and i cant recall a season when we didn't win at least one trophy. Also if it kicked off on the pitch you could rely on the whole team to back you up, there was no room in our team for anyone you couldn't trust (well apart from in the changing room) and we'd all be going out for meals with the SLAGS ( Sunday League Alcoholic Girls) our version of the Wags.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

the guy is a scumbag with the ego the size of the London eye.NEVER LET IT BE FORGOTTEN he was willing to hold this club to ransom to get his move to his"big club"
no class, no honour,no respect-he was never a "Fulham player" he played for Bu££ard and only for   Bu££ard,may he never darken our door again

OI Bu££ard-be careful what you wish for! :038:

Tom

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on April 24, 2010, 10:49:11 PM
the guy is a scumbag with the ego the size of the London eye.NEVER LET IT BE FORGOTTEN he was willing to hold this club to ransom to get his move to his"big club"
no class, no honour,no respect-he was never a "Fulham player" he played for Bu££ard and only for   Bu££ard,may he never darken our door again

OI Bu££ard-be careful what you wish for! :038:
+1 and 100% agree! Total Douche Bag!!!
Fulham for life!

FulhamRob

Chris Baird twatted him, then he fell out with Barmby at Hull. Maybe his 'joker' nature didn't go down that well with everybody. His greed has taken him to the Championship. Good riddance.

HatterDon

a slight bit of clarification is in order. The fans did NOT boo Jimmy off the pitch because he missed the penalty. They booed him off because he looked as if he didn't really care much any more. He ran around in circles, got dispossessed, passed to players who were in jeopardy and acted for all the world as if he wanted to be elsewhere.

Hull City's fans are, I'm assuming, like the vast majority of working class supporters I've been all over England. They'll put up with a lot, but they don't forgive a player who has quit on his team and doesn't give all. Nobody would have cared how much it cost to get him or what his wages were if he'd put on his big girl panties and played hard for 90 minutes each match.

There were a couple of moments after the missed penalty that told me what his teammates thought of him.

1. Hull got a free kick in a dangerous area towards the end of the half. Jimmy was elbowed out of the way by Geovanni. The petulant little Brazilian apparently had had enough.

2. Boateng was bringing the ball upfield and Jimmy was standing stock still with a Sunderland player at each elbow and making no move to get free. Boateng jolted him awake by hammering a pass right at him and Jimmy struggled to maintain control and pass it wide.

I prefer to remember Jimmy with Wigan in their first year up and with us just before Parker scrambled his knee. He had a buccaneering way about him on the pitch and he was just plain fun to watch. I believe that the single worst thing that happened to him was being called up to the England squad. His hat never fit again ... and it wasn't because of the hair.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LRCN

It's not the football club I didn't like but the pricks at the club - Duff, Brown and Bullard. Now two of them are gone and one of them is gonna go, it's never good to see a club in that situation.

finnster01

I don't disagree with you Mr Lorky, but if I am honest, I feel a lot more sorry for the Accrington Stanley's of this world than Hull City.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Hey muppet,  :038: a$$ hole!  :011: :011: :011:
Fulham for life!

McBridefan1

Good luck Jimmy. God bless. My mum always taught me never to be a poor winner, poor loser sure... but never a poor winner. There's just no need.

Logicalman

Quote from: Lork on April 25, 2010, 01:48:25 AM
It's not the football club I didn't like but the pricks at the club - Duff, Brown and Bullard. Now two of them are gone and one of them is gonna go, it's never good to see a club in that situation.

Lorky,
Didn't know you were the secret chairman of the Duff supporters club, don't worry though, you're secret is safe with me (and Mr Finn, and Tom, and MB1, oh and Mr Don, and the rest of this MB .. ooer)

JBH

Bye Bye Jimmy Du££ard
Oh what can it mean to a
Greedy Long Haired Basterd
At a Sh*t Football Team :011:

See ya Jimmy Dullard, may your Balls turn Blue and all your Kids be Smurfs

Tom

Quote from: JBH on April 26, 2010, 07:08:51 AM
Bye Bye Jimmy Du££ard
Oh what can it mean to a
Greedy Long Haired Basterd
At a Sh*t Football Team :011:

See ya Jimmy Dullard, may your Balls turn Blue and all your Kids be Smurfs
LOL!!! You have me laughing on the ground right now.  :011: :011: :011:  That is awesome JBH! Maybe the post of the year.
Fulham for life!

CorkedHat

Quote from: McBridefan1 on April 25, 2010, 06:17:33 AM
Good luck Jimmy. God bless. My mum always taught me never to be a poor winner, poor loser sure... but never a poor winner. There's just no need.

Are you on the happy weed MBF? For crying out loud, this isn't the time to be all nice and forgiving. Shove it up his bum and may he take his just shagged haircut to the Championship where the greedy, ungrateful bastard can wallow in his own misery. I love it!
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Tom

Quote from: CorkedHat on April 26, 2010, 08:09:38 AM
Quote from: McBridefan1 on April 25, 2010, 06:17:33 AM

Are you on the happy weed MBF? For crying out loud, this isn't the time to be all nice and forgiving. Shove it up his bum and may he take his just shagged haircut to the Championship where the greedy, ungrateful bastard can wallow in his own misery. I love it!
Amen Brother!
Fulham for life!

Jimpav

we'd all be going out for meals with the SLAGS ( Sunday League Alcoholic Girls) our version of the Wags.
[/quote]

Possibly one of the funniest things I have ever read on this message board.

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: Jimpav on April 26, 2010, 08:48:09 AM
we'd all be going out for meals with the SLAGS ( Sunday League Alcoholic Girls) our version of the Wags.

Possibly one of the funniest things I have ever read on this message board.

[/quote] Please don't encourage him Jimpav !  :033:

sylvain

I heard that he was taken off because he was hungover from the night before and it took til halftime for Hulls medical team to realise. Thats the word going around the Hull message boards. If our best paid player turned up hanging for a do-or-die home game with relegation escape still a possiblity I'd expect some kind of compensation from the club for my season ticket. If true, its absolutely disgraceful.

Tom

Quote from: sylvain on April 26, 2010, 09:31:07 AM
I heard that he was taken off because he was hungover from the night before and it took til halftime for Hulls medical team to realise. Thats the word going around the Hull message boards. If our best paid player turned up hanging for a do-or-die home game with relegation escape still a possiblity I'd expect some kind of compensation from the club for my season ticket. If true, its absolutely disgraceful.
What else would you expect from this tosser. He is a complete disgrace!
Fulham for life!

Logicalman

Quote from: ImperialWhite on April 24, 2010, 07:08:12 PM
Quote from: Oakeshott on April 24, 2010, 06:32:04 PM
Jimmy looks to me likely to remain a milestone on Hull's wages bill for the rest of his contract.

I reckon you might get fairly good odds for a double relegation. Financially, they're in very deep trouble. Even if they stayed up this season, they needed to raise £16mill to stay solvent (according to Deloitte/Private Eye). I reckon they might well fire sale it this summer.

If they look like an administration job for next year, then it'll be worth them going into it before the end of this season. In that way, they only get the 9 point deduction for this season (along with the inevitable relegation) rather than start next year off with a negative point account.

Jimpav

Do you think Jimmy will come up with another "hilarous" goal celebration the next time he scores?

Please post any ideas here and then maybe he will perform the winning suggestion.