https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Apparently we made an enquiry about Welbeck

Started by Andy_M, January 23, 2013, 02:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmh

Quote from: Danny on January 23, 2013, 06:13:24 PM
Quote from: Ordar on January 23, 2013, 04:25:40 PM
They would never sell him. He plays regularly for them. Cant see him wanting to move either baring in mind he was born in Manchester

He is not regular
30 league matches last year, 16 of 23 so far this year.

ron

Perhaps it was only a directory enquiry to the Welbeck telephone exchange.....?

...oops, I've just given my age away.

HatterDon

I think what the reporter actually heard was SAF yelling at Welbeck on the training pitch: "Get the ball forward you big plonker. If you want to dawdle about in midfield passing the ball sideways, go to Fulham."
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

domprague

:005:

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 23, 2013, 06:24:15 PM
Quote from: Danny on January 23, 2013, 06:13:24 PM
Quote from: Ordar on January 23, 2013, 04:25:40 PM
They would never sell him. He plays regularly for them. Cant see him wanting to move either baring in mind he was born in Manchester

He is not regular
Are you his doctor?

You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: HatterDon on January 23, 2013, 09:10:28 PM
I think what the reporter actually heard was SAF yelling at Welbeck on the training pitch: "Get the ball forward you big plonker. If you want to dawdle about in midfield passing the ball sideways, go to Fulham."
What about "I will only allow you to go on loan to a 'footballing' team like Fulham", or is that asking too much from a Fulham supporter these days?

HatterDon

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 23, 2013, 09:14:57 PM
What about "I will only allow you to go on loan to a 'footballing' team like Fulham", or is that asking too much from a Fulham supporter these days?

It would be wonderful to see a little quality footballing from Fulham these days.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: HatterDon on January 23, 2013, 09:19:19 PM

It would be wonderful to see a little quality footballing from Fulham these days.
I really do wonder why you bother with this rubbish club Hatter? Jeez if this is rubbish then what did I watch for 30 yrs! Are some of us expecting too much?

HatterDon

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 23, 2013, 09:31:48 PM

I really do wonder why you bother with this rubbish club Hatter? Jeez if this is rubbish then what did I watch for 30 yrs! Are some of us expecting too much?

I watched a lot of 3rd and 4th division football as well, mate. I'd just like to watch quality football NOW. You know, the kind our players could play, but haven't for three months. I don't think it's "asking too much" to see Fulham play like we are the same club as we were under Hughes and under Hodgson -- like they were sent out on to the pitch with a specific purpose.

horse1031

Quote from: HatterDon on January 23, 2013, 09:49:32 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 23, 2013, 09:31:48 PM

I watched a lot of 3rd and 4th division football as well, mate. I'd just like to watch quality football NOW. You know, the kind our players could play, but haven't for three months. I don't think it's "asking too much" to see Fulham play like we are the same club as we were under Hughes and under Hodgson -- like they were sent out on to the pitch with a specific purpose.

quality football is one thing... i just want to see some passion!  I have seen very few of are players have any aggressiveness in the last 3 months.

JackyFulham90

Very highly rated at Utd this is never going to happen

Humbled

Would do all of Berbatov's runnin... Good off the shoulder and will chase lost causes!!

Would never happen tho, if it did I would be very happy