watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looks like Brede will stay at

Started by Only Me, January 30, 2013, 02:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Only Me

least until end of season.  Q P R have put in an offer of 12.5 million for Samba. Wow the wage bill at Q P R must be massive.

And what was Harry playing at last night with 2 goalkeepers on the bench ?

Delboy

Harry asked if he could play all three at the same time, keep the score down.

gerrys

Quote from: Delboy on January 30, 2013, 02:54:02 PM
Harry asked if he could play all three at the same time, keep the score down.
Didn't need to with Julio Cesar......... :008:

DukeTyrion

Quote from: Only Me on January 30, 2013, 02:43:08 PM

Could be a couple of reasons for it.

1) Clubs often take an 'extra' reserve / youth player to games, so that if one of the players is injured in the warm up, then the spare gets to grace the bench.

2) He might have wanted to give a youngster a run out in the prem. If Cesar is injured and the score is 0-0, then he throws Green on. If it gets to 65 minutes and they are 4-0 down, he might throw the youngster in, to introduce him to the crowd and get some experience.

Either way, having 3 keepers on the bench might suggest that either Green or Cesar are on their way out.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: DukeTyrion on January 30, 2013, 03:06:56 PM
Quote from: Only Me on January 30, 2013, 02:43:08 PM

Could be a couple of reasons for it.

1) Clubs often take an 'extra' reserve / youth player to games, so that if one of the players is injured in the warm up, then the spare gets to grace the bench.

2) He might have wanted to give a youngster a run out in the prem. If Cesar is injured and the score is 0-0, then he throws Green on. If it gets to 65 minutes and they are 4-0 down, he might throw the youngster in, to introduce him to the crowd and get some experience.

Either way, having 3 keepers on the bench might suggest that either Green or Cesar are on their way out.

Was it not to send a message out to those who got battered by MK Dons the weekend previous?

Only Me

Its seems Harry has not given up on Brede yet, he has upped his bid, we have turned it down.

rusty shackleford

I wonder will Hangeland pick up an injury in the warm up tonight

Bassey the warrior

He's not leaving unless we get a replacement. Simple as that.

SaltfordWhite

Where is all this news of a bid from Rangers coming from?

JackyFulham90

We won't sell him as we need a replacement, centre back is a position where we lack depth