watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tom huddlestone

Started by fulhaman, January 28, 2013, 04:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhaman

Anyone else think he is coming to Fulham.  A spurs friends seems to thing its defo on the cards.  Would you be happy if this happened? I would be only for less than 4 million

JustOverTheRiver

Would be a good signing, but I am not assuming he is coming here.

BarryP

I would be highly doubtful that Huddlestone is going anywhere since he started for Spurs in the FA Cup.  They could be putting him in the shop window of course but the chances seem less than slim to me.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Basil

Holtby joined Spurs as of today so this certainly increases chances of his leaving. Would definitely want him here.

HatterDon

I think there was a better chance of Huddlestone going before Sandro got hurt. Parker is not a decent replacement for him as he is weaker and slower than he was before his injury. Huddlestone is the only natural replacement for Sandro they have, so I think he's staying there.

I would love to see a CM partnership of Huddlestone and Frimpong, but that Brazilian donkey Sandro ruined it all by getting injured.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

vbg cottager

would take him... but if Frimpong does well we should try to get him on a free in the summer.

horse1031

huddlestone has been playing quite a bit lately.  this is doubtful.

Jack Fulham

Just the type of player we need to. Can't seeing him coming to us though. Leroy Fer would of been the ideal signing for our midfield but he's gonna go on to better things.

St Eve

He did not look that good against Leeds

PaulJ123

would love him, finally someone who can pass a ball.

The signing of Holtby in this window makes it more likely, but i don't think it will happen now. Maybe in the summer

EJL

Quote from: St Eve on January 28, 2013, 06:04:17 PM
He did not look that good against Leeds
True, he did have an off day yesterday but he's looked good in all the other games I've seen him in.

Enter the Frei

Never really rated, but he's better than what we've got right now tbh. There's better options more suited to the way we play football out there so I'd be disappointed if we bought him but at 4-5 mil it wouldn't be bad business.

jmh

Quote from: Enter the Frei on January 28, 2013, 08:27:17 PM
Never really rated, but he's better than what we've got right now tbh. There's better options more suited to the way we play football out there so I'd be disappointed if we bought him but at 4-5 mil it wouldn't be bad business.
So what you're saying is that he's not good, but he's better than what we have, but he's not suited to Jol's system, but it'd be good business to sign him anyway?  I'm so confused.

In the Enclosure

We should have bought him from Derby when he was a youngster. Seem to recall he had a superb game for them against us and yet again we couldn't / didn't invest in young English players so Spurs took him about 6 months later.
How much could we have got Zaha for 2 seasons ago if we had offered decent money and wages ?

Enter the Frei

Quote from: jmh on January 28, 2013, 08:32:06 PM
Quote from: Enter the Frei on January 28, 2013, 08:27:17 PM
So what you're saying is that he's not good, but he's better than what we have, but he's not suited to Jol's system, but it'd be good business to sign him anyway?  I'm so confused.

confused myself tbh :lol: . Didn't want to sound too downbeat about him in case we did sign him, but I don't rate him that highly and I don't think he'll be the solution to our problems.

I doubt we'll sign him though, he's one of those players we just always seemed to be linked to in the papers.

A Humble Man

We sell them our best players and in return we get their rejects. 

That is unfair.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

God The Mechanic

That's the life of a smaller club.

epsomraver

I believe we are linked to him in almost every window, even back in Roy's day

God The Mechanic

Also the life of a smaller club ;)  Few people care but there has to be SOME coverage, so re-hash as much as possible without it looking like you are to anyone other than the fans of said club.