watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

my guarantee for survival......

Started by jarv, January 29, 2013, 01:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

I never bet on football any more, always lose. So, I was thinking, what are the odds for Fulham to go down.? If I then back them with as much as I have (or can find in the sofa or armchairs) with my ability to lose every bet I place that should do the trick.   :005:

Oakeshott

Last night, on Betfair, they were 14.0 (ie in bookie terms 13/1). I imagine if we lose to West Ham tomorrow evening they will shorten considerably.

JustOverTheRiver

...plus if you bet a lot on them going down your a winner either way...

cebu

Quote from: jarv on January 29, 2013, 01:11:29 PM
I never bet on football any more, always lose. So, I was thinking, what are the odds for Fulham to go down.? If I then back them with as much as I have (or can find in the sofa or armchairs) with my ability to lose every bet I place that should do the trick.   :005:

Sounds like it'd be asking too much even from a loyal Fulham fan - maybe you could just sacrifice a virgin (if available) to the footballing gods?    :wine:

Burt

I've got to say I have never placed a bet on Fulham... My assumption is that it would be the kiss of death...

jarv

Mr. Burt, I agree but if I bet on Fulham going down, surely that would be the kiss of life.