more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match Thread - Fulham v. West Ham

Started by Riverside, January 30, 2013, 06:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Cottager

Nick the Swede

How the hell didn't Diame get a yellow as well for his recation?
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

..Kya.ffc..

Beers may have been involved in this post.

Northern Cottager

Baider

God The Mechanic

Sidwell went charging in again then, fortunately Diame made him look like a muppet rather than got fouled else he could have been off.

Northern Cottager

We have almost got the Berba back! He looks sharp and wants to get some goals rather than defend, almost always.

Jamie88

alexbishop

Atmosphere is pretty lousy but the team look better. Need to push for a couple more thought
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

FC Silver Fox

Agree, I think we'll need a 2nd if we want all 3 points.  We can do it though
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

NogoodBoyo

Fulham had 5 shots to Spam's 2.  Much more like it.  More speed and inventiveness going forward.  Berbatov much more up for it.
Nogood "being pleased with Fulham, isit" Boyo

TheDaddy

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on January 30, 2013, 08:49:44 PM
Agree, I think we'll need a 2nd if we want all 3 points.  We can do it though
[/quote

Ease the heart palpitations too
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

NogoodBoyo

Just watched Berbatov's spin away from 3 midfielders on the halfway line, a 20 yard run whilst keeping another defender at arm's length before unleashing a fierce shot form 25 yards which grazed the post.  Amazing.
Nogood "just saying amazing, isit" Boyo

Count Berbatov

Checking in. Great game. Some good spells. berba full of energy. So is the rest of the team. So many tackles on our part. great to see
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

grandad

Quote from: alexbishop on January 30, 2013, 08:48:18 PM
Atmosphere is pretty lousy but the team look better. Need to push for a couple more thought
Listening to Gentleman Jim the home fans seem to be quite noisy. W.Ham fans booed their team off at HT
We badly need a 2nd with our record of conceding late goals.
Where there's a will there's a wife

btings

Berba is looking lively.  Riether is looking like an absolute monster.  And Rodallega's attacking runs when Berba and Ruiz have the ball is adding an element of danger we've been missing -- either of those two can hit Rod from pretty much anywhere, so he draws defenders.

COYW

St Eve

Let's get the second quickly so we can relax and enjoy the game

Northern Cottager

Shocking start to the second half. Cant clear the ball and Kara is our furthest player forward. love...Me.

rusty shackleford