https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Emmanuelson signed!

Started by MasterHaynes, January 31, 2013, 12:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

west kowloon white

BestOfBrede

Quote from: west kowloon white on January 31, 2013, 01:22:44 PM
Missed when Jol was ordained (?) to God-all I have noticed is happiness with an unusual win against  WHU and a couple of promising loan signings-please remind me how to get negative and ......
Don't worry West Kowloon - we will probably lose to ManUre and they will all be back on the board, don't you worry about that!
(A loss to the Champs should be expected, but for some if we don't win Jol is cr@p)

Lighthouse

Missed when Jol was ordained (?) to God-all I have noticed is happiness with an unusual win against  WHU and a couple of promising loan signings-please remind me how to get negative and ......

Oh sorry you keep exaggerating comments made and lying about what was said I thought we were all allowed to do it. The only negative comments and lies have been .....YOU. It seems a day after a rare win and on the final day of deadline day you insult your fellow fans by calling them names. But THEY are the ones who are negative. Your logic escapes me.

Enjoy the day.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

zander

082.gif

Welcome to the club Urby

mikeyffc28

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 31, 2013, 01:28:55 PM
Missed when Jol was ordained (?) to God-all I have noticed is happiness with an unusual win against  WHU and a couple of promising loan signings-please remind me how to get negative and ......
Don't worry West Kowloon - we will probably lose to ManUre and they will all be back on the board, don't you worry about that!
(A loss to the Champs should be expected, but for some if we don't win Jol is cr@p)

They are not the Champs, so should be an easy three points for us on Saturday.  :clap_hands:

Humbled

Quote from: mikeyffc28 on January 31, 2013, 01:34:44 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 31, 2013, 01:28:55 PM

They are not the Champs, so should be an easy three points for us on Saturday.  :clap_hands:

he can see into the future, he meant champs of this yr...

i can handle a loss to the future champs BUT not the way it happened last weekend!! show some fight and heart and i will be happy

DukeTyrion

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 31, 2013, 01:30:43 PM
It seems a day after a rare win and on the final day of deadline day you insult your fellow fans by calling them names. But THEY are the ones who are negative. Your logic escapes me.

Enjoy the day.

You make it sound as if Fulham winning wasn't a good thing, as it took away another chance for a good moan.

Not saying that's the case, just saying that's how a couple of your posts make it sound.

west kowloon white

Well-not been called a liar before -please enlighten me re these lies!!Don't understand your logic frankly-not insulting any "fan" only commenting on criticism  of negative,dare I say naive,nature on this board.
Sorry if I hit a raw nerve -no that's a lie-I am not sorry at all.

nose

On the BBC website last night post match interview Mr Jol said everything was done and dusted then, I wonder why it took so long for it to be formerly announced. Anyway looks a good signing.

west kowloon white

Anyway  welcome Urby...
And tks- glad to see some long term posters not revered .

Ordar

Good signing by Jol, and another of his old charges so will come in knowing what to expect.

Slightly strange that theres no option to buy, as it seems semi pointless otherwise. We have lots of wide players already.

Ordar

Altogether now:  :HD:

"Oh Urby, Urby, Urby, Urby
Urby, Urby, Urby,Urby Emanuelson"

Lighthouse

Quote from: DukeTyrion on January 31, 2013, 01:49:37 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on January 31, 2013, 01:30:43 PM
It seems a day after a rare win and on the final day of deadline day you insult your fellow fans by calling them names. But THEY are the ones who are negative. Your logic escapes me.

Enjoy the day.

You make it sound as if Fulham winning wasn't a good thing, as it took away another chance for a good moan.

Not saying that's the case, just saying that's how a couple of your posts make it sound.

Not at all. Was enjoying the fact that my option of pace and RODDERS was taken up. Also the last day of the transfer window. Sadly there are those who wanted to know where all the negative posters were. Was called sad creatures, which isn't an insult and one win which was fun has been turned into a them and us situation. Have had my posts lied about when I keep on saying enjoy the win and the day. But no, some fans want to have a them and us gang fight. Sad that our rare win is turned into a positive v negative when we all should enjoy today.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

A Humble Man

Hope we have a purchase option as if he is brilliant and we lose him it is a bit useless.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

cebu

Jol has indicated on the offal that it's difficult to sign up players from AC Milan on permanent contracts - too much £££ ?

Ordar

How long is he contracted for at AC? Anyone know?

cebu

Quote from: SKSW6 on January 31, 2013, 02:48:42 PM
Quote from: Ordar on January 31, 2013, 02:44:58 PM
How long is he contracted for at AC? Anyone know?

Summer of 2014.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/urby-emanuelson/profil/spieler_20586.html

Hmmm  ...  if he's really good for us, get him on another loan for the whole of next season, then get him on a Bosman in 2014.

I know, I'm only day dreaming  ...   :dft001:

horse1031

welcome Urby...!  Hope u love it so much that you sign with us at the end of the year.

BTW - Some posters need to relax.  Same ol same ol.  You don't have to always reply back.

A Humble Man

The World is populated by those who worry and those who don't.  Women inhabit a lot of the places in the former category but then they have a lot more real things to worry about.
We Are Fulham, Believe.