watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v Man Utd game thread

Started by FC Silver Fox, February 02, 2013, 06:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

All the floodlights are out and Gentleman Jim says "Someone has to go and stick a few quid in the meter."
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

FC Silver Fox

Come on.  Own up.  Who pulled the plug out?  Was is you, Dimitar?

Walsh

Rumors going around that Robin Van Persie has been kidnapped by Arsene Wenger and swapped with a look a like.

Rhys Lightning 63

Right, what did I miss. Been playing at a handball tournament all day and just got back as the floodlights came back on. Now in front of the TV with some chicken in the oven
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

FC Silver Fox

They've hit the woodwork 3 times and us once. We're giving us good as we get... almost.  Still in this and could get something out of the game.
Riether has been brilliant. Schwarzer pulled off some good saves. Dejagah isn't sharp enough and has lost the ball a few times.

Oh, the floodlights went off for about 5 minutes just before halftime and the players went and had a cup of tea.

Have I missed anything?

FC Silver Fox

Hangeland substituted an halftime for Aaron Hughes.  He must be injured.

Sector9

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on February 02, 2013, 06:42:32 PM
Hangeland substituted an halftime for Aaron Hughes.  He must be injured.

Not good news.

Fulham_Surrey

oh, no, hangeland is out.  I hope the floodgates dont open

panto

Is the comedian Ross Noble commentating for ESPN?

cebu

westcliff white

senderos mistake what a surprise. had a good game apart from that for once. but will be remembered for that glaring mistake
Every day is a Fulham day

God The Mechanic

Quote from: westcliff white on February 02, 2013, 07:16:14 PM
senderos mistake what a surprise. had a good game apart from that for once. but will be remembered for that glaring mistake

That's his problem. Even when he plays well he has an error in him. But yeah, until then he'd been as good as anyone.

Really pleas sing team performance though.

westcliff white

aagree last two games played well, shame senderos has cost us a point (as it seems with injury time to go)
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

Not sure we can complain tonight. We are looking more like a side at last. Bad luck lads and well done for the effort.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FC Silver Fox

We deserved something from that game. Well played lads.

Brede Butter Pudding

So unlucky to lose that, deserved a lot more. Hit the woodwork and two headers off the line. Senderos had a great game, can't be blamed for the loss, he nearly got us back on level terms with that header at the death.

Very encouraging performance and a lot to take from it despite the defeat.

Enter the Frei

One individual error cost us the game, but other than that a very decent performance. Play like that next week against Norwich and we'll be fine.

Hugo impressed me today, Baird looked himself again and Urby showed some very good signs of the bench. Becoming worried about Ruiz again though, he's showing great touches but every now and then he tries to beat someone in the wrong area of the pitch or gives it away too cheaply. One day he'll cost us 3 points doing that.

RoyTund

Performance much improved the last two games.  Urby looks useful too.

Snibbo

Well played Fulham. Good fighting performance. Gave a good account of ourselves.