watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Buying Fulham Merchandise In The US

Started by White Noise, April 26, 2010, 05:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

I just went looking to see how big a range of Fulham merchandise was available over the internet to our American fans and was staggered to see all these different virtual stores -

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1W1DLUK_en-GB&ei=LZXVS6-3M4_y0gSv4dnfDQ&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&ved=0CAUQBSgA&q=fulham+fc+sports+endeavors&spell=1

There seems to be a load more sites than actually cater for the UK supporters.

How much demand do you think there is for Fulham kit in America and is it because you guys spend more per head than we do?

Logicalman

I'm not certain there's more demand head-for-head in the US, but it's likely the UK market is more strictly controlled as to distribution rights, so only the big UK online stores can stock Fulham kit (as well as other Prem teams) but they allow a wider distribution overseas to get the brand name out there.

Also, the UK market is saturated really, as every home fan often buys from his/her own teams store, whereas in the US we HAVE to buy online and so we can shop around for the best deals.

McBridefan1

I wonder if any of those online stores offer shipping at a reasonable rate... I still lament buying a hat a shirt and some other small fulham nick nack and the shipping was more expensive than my actual purchase. Definately time for me to buy some new Fulham gear though.

Logicalman

Quote from: McBridefan1 on April 27, 2010, 03:53:57 AM
I wonder if any of those online stores offer shipping at a reasonable rate... I still lament buying a hat a shirt and some other small fulham nick nack and the shipping was more expensive than my actual purchase. Definately time for me to buy some new Fulham gear though.

MB, it's cheaper to find out if someone's going over there, get them to pick it up for you and then ship it to you once they're back in the US, mate.

McBridefan1

that's a great idea, I should ask Rock he goes over every year sometimes a few times a year... I'll do that.

FatFreddysCat

I would do it for you McBride but alas your country seems to think i'm some sort of criminal and wont give me a visa even for a holiday.

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 27, 2010, 10:21:32 PM
I would do it for you McBride but alas your country seems to think i'm some sort of criminal and wont give me a visa even for a holiday.
I will get you in the country Freddy. I know you are no criminal.
Fulham for life!

McBridefan1

sorta why I haven't tried leaving this side freddy... maybe in a few more years... :005:

Logicalman

Quote from: McBridefan1 on April 28, 2010, 02:13:43 AM

sorta why I haven't tried leaving this side freddy... maybe in a few more years... :005:

MB,
You scared they won't let you in England, or scared they won't let you back in here??  :005:

McBridefan1

Quote from: Logicalman on April 28, 2010, 05:32:38 PM
Quote from: McBridefan1 on April 28, 2010, 02:13:43 AM

MB,
You scared they won't let you in England, or scared they won't let you back in here??  :005:

a little of both... I'll be stuck in limbo, forced to live in the airport like Tom Hanks in Terminal.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom on April 27, 2010, 11:23:12 PM
But they may be correct Tom  :dft012: . Still it p1sses me off that every fecker can come here, but i cant take my kids to Disney land. No i dont want to go to fecking Paris.

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 28, 2010, 11:43:41 PM
But they may be correct Tom  :dft012: . Still it p1sses me off that every fecker can come here, but i cant take my kids to Disney land. No i dont want to go to fecking Paris.
I am with you Freddy, I have desire to go to fecking Paris either. I could have went to Paris back in 2008 by I went right by to Germany. Feck those ungrateful pussy french!!! You are fine to bring your family to Disneyland. You really would have no problems getting in or leaving. I only live a little over an hour from Disneyland. Come out Freddy and I will meet you there. If you come out I will take you to a Chargers or Padres game depending on what time of year it is and who is playing here.
Fulham for life!

McBridefan1

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 28, 2010, 11:43:41 PM
But they may be correct Tom  :dft012: . Still it p1sses me off that every fecker can come here, but i cant take my kids to Disney land. No i dont want to go to fecking Paris.

you could always take a trip to Mexico or if you've got your heart set on Disneyworld then go to Cuba, then sneak in with everyone else... alright kids keep swimming, disney world here we come...