watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone going to South Korea-Croatia?

Started by domprague, February 03, 2013, 10:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domprague

I'm thinking about going to the Korea-Croatia game at the Cottage but don't want to watch on my own. Is anyone else thinking about going?
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Mr K.Dilkington

I've thought about it but isn't the kick off at 2pm?, that pretty much rules out alot of people going but I guess they didn't want it to clash with the England Vs Brazil game thats on.
Foolish ham

EJL

I can't go but it'll still be a full house.

domprague

Itis 2pm. That's to have it at peak time in South Korea,apparently. I've got some 'use it or lose it' holiday leave to take so I thought about taking the afternoon off.

Fulham Gentleman

Quote from: domprague on February 04, 2013, 10:04:35 AM
Itis 2pm. That's to have it at peak time in South Korea,apparently. I've got some 'use it or lose it' holiday leave to take so I thought about taking the afternoon off.

It's a 11pm kick off Korea time.  Nobody here in Korea will watch.

west kowloon white

Seoul positively bristling in anticipation-can't wait.

domprague

Interesting. The communication from the club was that it was being played in the afternoon for the Asian television audience. If that's not the case then it must be to avoiding clashing with England-Brazil.

SP

4-0 to Croatia, Petric on target, anyone make the match?  If so, what was the attendance/ atmosphere like?

sunburywhite

I thought about going to Croatia for a week in September but South Korea is a long way for only a week
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

EJL

Petric's goal was pretty nice. Went clear and chipped the keeper.

croatianwhite

Well taken goal by Mladen , chipped keeper  like to see him start at Norwich but im biased and that's what mr jol gets paid for. Coyw

Mr-ska